JohnTravel

How do you prefer to play in the primedice using cell phone or pc?

51 minutes ago, nitch said:

I like playing from PC, especially using dicebot for challenges. Gambling on mobile devices only offers convenience to play when you're not at home, but that's not the case for me and I find it more difficult to bet and chat in cell phones. dynamic.

true true... dicebot only available on big pc  desktop computers, i ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎wish a mobile or mac version existed.

5 hours ago, nitch said:

I like playing from PC, especially using dicebot for challenges. Gambling on mobile devices only offers convenience to play when you're not at home, but that's not the case for me and I find it more difficult to bet and chat in cell phones. dynamic.

I agree completely.  Playing on mobile for me makes a lot of things more difficult.  Does anyone know if the new update included any mobile changes?  I have not tried it on mobile since the latest update.

On 12/07/2019 at 17:05, JohnTravel said:

I played only once, and I hope to never play again unless I have no choice. I do not have much coordination with my fingers on my cell phone, and I think things get very small on the cell phone screen.

wel,, playing with cell phones is not tha bad though, especially after the last update, there is no lagging, chat is awesome and bets are faster now, so yeah the only difference now is the screen :D 

20 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý. Chơi trên di động đối với tôi làm cho nhiều thứ trở nên khó khăn hơn. Có ai biết nếu bản cập nhật mới bao gồm bất kỳ thay đổi di động? Tôi chưa thử nó trên di động kể từ bản cập nhật mới nhất.

Yes, I haven't tried it on mobile, so I didn't notice any changes to the new version :)

14 hours ago, skanderkrid said:

I just can't play using phone. this type of gambling requires attention and a big screen to focus on.

I use phone only if I had an idea while am not home and want to test it fast (always works at start and then fail xD )

hahahaha ... looks like you are the same boat with me ...
I also experienced this, always failing and klaha when betting using a smartphone to bet ... it's true that you say, to play this one gambling (primedice), it does require a wide screen and sufficient concentration, because if concentration is interrupted it could lose in betting ...

I only use my smartphone when I'm completing weekly challenges, and even then if I'm outside the house ... if I'm at home, then I prefer to use a PC / laptop to bet and solve weekly challenges ... other than that, it's too much hassle if betting using a smartphone, because the space is quite limited so if you want to bet while chatting will be very uncomfortable... :(

55 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

hahahaha ... looks like you are the same boat with me ...
I also experienced this, always failing and klaha when betting using a smartphone to bet ... it's true that you say, to play this one gambling (primedice), it does require a wide screen and sufficient concentration, because if concentration is interrupted it could lose in betting ...

I only use my smartphone when I'm completing weekly challenges, and even then if I'm outside the house ... if I'm at home, then I prefer to use a PC / laptop to bet and solve weekly challenges ... other than that, it's too much hassle if betting using a smartphone, because the space is quite limited so if you want to bet while chatting will be very uncomfortable... :(

Using a cellphone when playing on primedice is not just limited to the screen, but rather to distractions. the annoyance I mean here is when you're playing using a cellphone, suddenly you get an incoming call, and at the same time you get a long red. should you pick up the call or reject it? what if the person calling you is your boss? certainly disturbed the game right?

7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Using a cellphone when playing on primedice is not just limited to the screen, but rather to distractions. the annoyance I mean here is when you're playing using a cellphone, suddenly you get an incoming call, and at the same time you get a long red. should you pick up the call or reject it? what if the person calling you is your boss? certainly disturbed the game right?

Playing on the phone can definitely have more distractions that playing on a PC/laptop.  Last time I was playing on mobile, I actually had a call while sitting in the airport and when the call ended I had hit the big multiplier I was hunting at the time.  was quite a nice surprise..

I read this a few times within the thread and id say i prefer to play on mobile for i feel luckier on that platform though honestly i play on pc the majority of the time....i cant say why really. I guess its like another mentioned the computer brings more convenience. Though maybe the distraction carries the weight of the presumed luck.

5 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Playing on the phone can definitely have more distractions that playing on a PC/laptop.  Last time I was playing on mobile, I actually had a call while sitting in the airport and when the call ended I had hit the big multiplier I was hunting at the time.  was quite a nice surprise..

That is good. you hit it. what if you lose until you spend your balance? of course you will curse the incoming call and will be angry. I once got an incoming call and it ruined my game. therefore I never play using my cellphone again

9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

That is good. you hit it. what if you lose until you spend your balance? of course you will curse the incoming call and will be angry. I once got an incoming call and it ruined my game. therefore I never play using my cellphone again

Yeah it could definitely go either way.  That was the last time I actually played on mobile also.

Hey there john buddy!

I prefer to gamble on prime dice on Computer because honestly... It is much much more easier and faster and also it gives you a better experience when playing. I prefer to do my gambling and betting on a pc all the time. No matter what site it is I would always prefer to do it on a computer. I can't do phones when gambling It always lags and it is also harder to press the buttons like... Bet, Switch under to over, type in your amount of desired base bet etc... It's just a pain when on you mobile phone. Much easier on a pc.

Have a good day :)

On 27/08/2019 at 14:40, Chikou1306 said:

wel,, playing with cell phones is not tha bad though, especially after the last update, there is no lagging, chat is awesome and bets are faster now, so yeah the only difference now is the screen :D 

I have not yet tried it since the last update.  Glad to hear it has improved, and I'll have to give it a try...

On 03/09/2019 at 03:04, Aazzah said:

Hey there john buddy!

I prefer to gamble on prime dice on Computer because honestly... It is much much more easier and faster and also it gives you a better experience when playing. I prefer to do my gambling and betting on a pc all the time. No matter what site it is I would always prefer to do it on a computer. I can't do phones when gambling It always lags and it is also harder to press the buttons like... Bet, Switch under to over, type in your amount of desired base bet etc... It's just a pain when on you mobile phone. Much easier on a pc.

Have a good day :)

You are right, it's easier to set up and play using a laptop or computer. because sometimes the game is interrupted when I get an incoming call when playing with cellphone

Of course, I prefer to play prime from a computer. This is much better and more interesting. Betting is faster and better seen. Of course, the speed of rolls is much better than on a mobile phone. I specifically bought a laptop for this. Here it helps me a lot.

15 hours ago, Slava2105 said:

Of course, I prefer to play prime from a computer. This is much better and more interesting. Betting is faster and better seen. Of course, the speed of rolls is much better than on a mobile phone. I specifically bought a laptop for this. Here it helps me a lot.

we all agree that using the lap top is much easier than using the phone, and faster. i personally had many troubles when i browse the site using the phone, especially when i open the chatbox, many lags are there when the chat is a bit faster, so yeah playing with the lap top is much better. i think its time to add a primedice app for those who use their cell phones to play, if they use a phone app of primedice it would be much easier for them and faster :) 

7 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

we all agree that using the lap top is much easier than using the phone, and faster. i personally had many troubles when i browse the site using the phone, especially when i open the chatbox, many lags are there when the chat is a bit faster, so yeah playing with the lap top is much better. i think its time to add a primedice app for those who use their cell phones to play, if they use a phone app of primedice it would be much easier for them and faster :) 

I agree with you about the application account in the phone. But forum posts are very difficult to write. The keyboard layout covers the entire writing field. That's why I read and write posts only in the evening from a laptop. Now, if they did a good app for a mobile phone, I would simply be happy.

23 hours ago, Slava2105 said:

wow ... you really bought a new laptop just to be able to hunt for victory in primedice ??? ...
your criteria need to be copied,

I myself have spent 3 laptops only to play on primedice .. two of my laptops have suffered quite severe damage because I have never turned it off ... how can I be off primedice with a very pleasant hunt in primedice .. so are the friends which is funny and entertaining ... it seems it's hard to avoid primedice even if it's just for heresy ...
after all, hunting in primedice using a smartphone really disturbs my eyesight ... with a very small display and can't hunt while chatting with friends is a very annoying ...