Jump to content
JohnTravel

How do you prefer to play in the primedice using cell phone or pc?

Recommended Posts

The number of online gaming enthusiasts has become a new craze among gamblers worldwide, especially with the arrival of mobile phones increasingly present in the world of online casinos.

With the advent of the fast internet and greater access of people to smartphones, tablets and all kinds of devices that can connect to the internet such as traditional personal computers (pc) or notebooks, software in general is following this accelerated process of innovations technology and casinos are also at this pace in order to guarantee moments of fun and profitability.

Do you prefer to play on the primedice using cell phone or notebook / pc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play Primedice using only my laptop, I don't like using my phone. because I once played primedice using my phone, and when I was playing I even got an incoming call, after I turned off the incoming call, I got long red in my primedice game. I should not lose if there is no incoming call, because I can stop the game before my balance runs out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know exactly where but I already commented on a topic like this one. Maybe it was from stake?

Anyways, I love  playing from PC, especially using dicebot for challenges. Mobile gambling only offers convenience to play when you're not at home, but that's not usually the case for me and I find it harder to bet and chat in mobile. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like playing online gambling using pc, more fast than my cellphone! 😂 

You can multitask with your pc so easily, but if you'll do it in cellphone, argh! Too much hassle! You can play league of legends or dota 2 while, auto betting. 

Well we have different opinions bout thus matter. Goodluck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i prefer using PC, with high processor i can get faster bets and i can avoid the lag, i am using ipad now and i suffer everytime the chat goes spammy, if you want to enjoy playing the dice, imsuggest to use the laptop :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 05:16, ceastem said:

I don't know exactly where but I already commented on a topic like this one. Maybe it was from stake?

Anyways, I love  playing from PC, especially using dicebot for challenges. Mobile gambling only offers convenience to play when you're not at home, but that's not usually the case for me and I find it harder to bet and chat in mobile. Haha

I do not like to play on the phone, I think in the computer I have more vision, security and control of my actions. The cell phone gives me an impression that I'm tight with few moves. In fact the phone is bad too because it gives me few options, unlike the notebook that I can play more comfortable.

Another bad point of the cell phone is that the battery, and all this mobility I think does not last as long as the notebook. Moreover my fingers are great, and my motor coordination in the game through the cell phone is a disaster, I can even click wrong and lose, so I avoid playing on the phone. I really do not like cell phones to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have personally only played on mobile maybe twice ever, and those were times when I was extremely bored somewhere and without access to my laptop for whatever reason.  I am not a big fan of most mobile platforms and find the laptop/pc versions much easier to use and much prefer playing on my laptop as opposed to using the mobile versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2019 at 23:40, sheenaz.bay said:

I play Primedice using only my laptop, I don't like using my phone. because I once played primedice using my phone, and when I was playing I even got an incoming call, after I turned off the incoming call, I got long red in my primedice game. I should not lose if there is no incoming call, because I can stop the game before my balance runs out

Ahahaha, sorry I laughed, I kept imagining the situation, this must have been too bad. That's why I avoid the cell phone, I imagine in tensions betting 500k and someone calls me the moment I click to see the result and I lost or won, I think my heart would shoot a lot. I deleted the game cell phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, why is this even a question?!

The PC version is undoubtendly much better. You can't really carry a PC around everywhere you go (why you would gamble at a bunch of random locations I don't know), however the phone version has a much smaller screen and, call me a boomer, but I prefer dragging the mouse and pressing stuff. Don't trust those touch screens! Also easier to switch between bet size on the PC so that's a bonus. But that's not to say that the Phone version is bad or anything. With a small screen comes limitations. But if I'm in bed, all snuggled up with my cat and therefore literally unable to move, it can be nice to be able to whip out my phone and hit some greens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing in mobile is good because sometimes it gives us chills when it got lagged hahah 😂 but i prefer using my phone because i feel like im lucky on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 05:01, Swakto said:

Hmm in my place i like to play pd in my phone coz i fell im lucky in playing.. not like in pc i always loss.. 😂😂😂

Amazing, but what if you're in the middle of a game and get a phone call? Does not that get in the way, get your focus on the game? Maybe you even make a mistake in a high-value bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have never played Primdice using a phone so far. I use a PC to play in Primdice and it makes me more satisfied than playing on a phone because the phone might have a small screen :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Ahahaha, sorry I laughed, I kept imagining the situation, this must have been too bad. That's why I avoid the cell phone, I imagine in tensions betting 500k and someone calls me the moment I click to see the result and I lost or won, I think my heart would shoot a lot. I deleted the game cell phone.

therefore I did not use my cellphone to play primedice. I only use laptops, and cellphones are only for phones, whatsapps and telegrams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cukup2 said:

 

I have never played Primdice using a phone so far. I use a PC to play in Primdice and it makes me more satisfied than playing on a phone because the phone might have a small screen :D

This is another aspect that made me ignore the game on mobile, the screen is very limited and as I am seeing less and less this is not going well for me. I think phone is a twig break only when we have no other way to play on the computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2019 at 22:08, KalleBoi said:

Jesus, why is this even a question?!

The PC version is undoubtendly much better. You can't really carry a PC around everywhere you go (why you would gamble at a bunch of random locations I don't know), however the phone version has a much smaller screen and, call me a boomer, but I prefer dragging the mouse and pressing stuff. Don't trust those touch screens! Also easier to switch between bet size on the PC so that's a bonus. But that's not to say that the Phone version is bad or anything. With a small screen comes limitations. But if I'm in bed, all snuggled up with my cat and therefore literally unable to move, it can be nice to be able to whip out my phone and hit some greens.

Ahahaha, I understand, being in bed, and getting more comfortable. But it's just a matter of opinion, so I made this questioning to see if the casino game is really going full speed on the handsets, but what it seems is that most still prefer to play on laptops and PC's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 09:34, JohnTravel said:

The number of online gaming enthusiasts has become a new craze among gamblers worldwide, especially with the arrival of mobile phones increasingly present in the world of online casinos.

With the advent of the fast internet and greater access of people to smartphones, tablets and all kinds of devices that can connect to the internet such as traditional personal computers (pc) or notebooks, software in general is following this accelerated process of innovations technology and casinos are also at this pace in order to guarantee moments of fun and profitability.

Do you prefer to play on the primedice using cell phone or notebook / pc?

i prefer to play it on phone cuz its handy and i feel like im lucky using it lol i dont know if this thing works but it works for me haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer to play from my notebook.
Although to play from the office there is no other option than the cell phone, although some comfort is lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer playing PD with PC than in Cellphone. I can do my real world jobs while letting the game roll in auto and watch it at the same time. Just make all things fit to my monitor. Cellphone can than that but as easy as what in PC. But I don't have no choice when I'm away but to play in Cellphone. You can't carry desktop anywhere and you can't play laptops while walking. Cellphone can be cool when you're always on the go. You can play anywhere with cellphones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 11:16, cukup2 said:

 

I have never played Primdice using a phone so far. I use a PC to play in Primdice and it makes me more satisfied than playing on a phone because the phone might have a small screen :D

I played only once, and I hope to never play again unless I have no choice. I do not have much coordination with my fingers on my cell phone, and I think things get very small on the cell phone screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2019 at 21:03, JohnTravel said:

Ahahaha, sorry I laughed, I kept imagining the situation, this must have been too bad. That's why I avoid the cell phone, I imagine in tensions betting 500k and someone calls me the moment I click to see the result and I lost or won, I think my heart would shoot a lot. I deleted the game cell phone.

That would be quite funny!  I can imagine bad things happening if you're on a call with PD running in the background, and when you go to hit the "end call" button the call disappears and you accidentally hit the max bet button and lose your entire PD balance....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ElEdu74 said:

I prefer to play from my notebook.
Although to play from the office there is no other option than the cell phone, although some comfort is lost

For me this is the better option, cellphone is hard for me that have big fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×