Aazzah

Do you think PD design is a bit too plain?

22 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

just want to renew the design and color in primedice, because we are accustomed to the blue color in primedice, so if there is a choice of themes and colors that we want, we can choose our favorite color, which maybe we are already bored with the color blue

not because we are bored with the blue color ... blue in the primedice display design is the main symbol of primedice in terms of color ... I mean just as a distraction when we feel bored when betting and hunting for victory especially those who always hunt in big payouts ..
instead of leaving the bet or listening to music, watching you tube channel ... don't you stay with primedice even if you don't bet, just setting the color design of the primedice display to the eye's eye is a better action to entertain yourself ... :D:)

22 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

primedice was always having a blue background, and i personally have no problem with, in fact i like it and i can not imagine primedice with another color. i like your suggestion of letting players choose the color they want as a background, well there was an option like this in the past, we could chose any background we want in PD3, i suggest them to add it again, so everyone can choose the color he likes !

I just found out that there used to be a color theme in primedice (I'm only a few months here) so that users can choose the color we want. as you said, I also don't have a problem with blue in primedice, it's just that maybe sometimes we want to change the appearance to our liking

5 hours ago, Ph4ntom said:

I really like the designs of both the game and the forums. The choice of colors, theme, how components are organized, it looks so simple and it is easy to use. I wouldn't change anything :)

in the initial appearance primedice is actually quite charming ... I also like it ... it's just that if there is a color replacement feature on the primedice design, it seems we have a little imagination to change the display color on the primedice design without changing anything, just just the color ..
in my opinion it can be a little comforting ourselves especially when experiencing defeat in the hunt ...:)

On 01/09/2019 at 14:04, sheenaz.bay said:

I just found out that there used to be a color theme in primedice (I'm only a few months here) so that users can choose the color we want. as you said, I also don't have a problem with blue in primedice, it's just that maybe sometimes we want to change the appearance to our liking

I have never had any issues at all with the appearance, but I suppose some may get a bit bored with it.  It wouldn't be a bad thing if there was an option to change the color scheme, but I don't think that will happen to be honest,

14 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I have never had any issues at all with the appearance, but I suppose some may get a bit bored with it.  It wouldn't be a bad thing if there was an option to change the color scheme, but I don't think that will happen to be honest,

yes, I'm sure so too, there will be no color change in primedice, because blue is a typical symbol of primedice. so it is possible that primedice staff will not change the color, let alone have a special theme

4 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

i dont know, i prefer primedice to stay simple, classic nothing too shinny dice. they did update a bit, and ehh, idk , i like how it looks rn anyway.

Hey there cat. 

I totally like the classic dice game theme here as well.

Unlike others, nothing too fancy with the design. Simple. Simply amazing. :)

As for me, a nice minimalistic design. Perhaps I have thoughts that colors could be used by others. But in general, everything is in order.

Edited by Dasy

On 26/09/2019 at 04:42, Cat4Life said:

i dont know, i prefer primedice to stay simple, classic nothing too shinny dice. they did update a bit, and ehh, idk , i like how it looks rn anyway.

i agree with that ! all the versions of primedice have been designed in a simple way ! which makes players focus in the dice ! i cant and dont want to imagine primedice with another design . many players said they dont like it because its simple ! well i personally am not a fan of colors ! i like to see only two or three colors in the site to be able to relax ! and those who want the rainbow colors and the artistic design ! they can brows other sites and come back later when they feel like they want to roll the dice ! :) 

On 29/09/2019 at 16:46, Dasy said:

As for me, a nice minimalistic design. Perhaps I have thoughts that colors could be used by others. But in general, everything is in order.

yeah ... the color is minimalist, but it seems luxurious, isn't it ... I also think so, but it seems that there is still something lacking in terms of color. I myself still think about it ... my eyes sometimes have a bit of art in terms of colors that blend well. but I have not found where the oddity lies

If you want bigger and more flashy you go play on Stake and you get the stimulation you are looking for. Primedice is for those that are settled in and prefer a nostalgic time when bitcoin was not all about money.  The more you add to a site the more hiccups are likely to be caused. Stay the course!

On 25/11/2019 at 23:29, Huggies said:

If you want bigger and more flashy you go play on Stake and you get the stimulation you are looking for. Primedice is for those that are settled in and prefer a nostalgic time when bitcoin was not all about money.  The more you add to a site the more hiccups are likely to be caused. Stay the course!

primedice is a dice gambling site, and it's not necessary to see a colored arty design , the actual design is the best, the simplest and the useful one, you need to set the payout and roll the dice, thats all you need and thats what primedice is designed for :) 

On 28/11/2019 at 02:10, Chikou1306 said:

primedice is a dice gambling site, and it's not necessary to see a colored arty design , the actual design is the best, the simplest and the useful one, you need to set the payout and roll the dice, thats all you need and thats what primedice is designed for :) 

Which is what I was saying, the end was supposed to be more clear in point.  Anyone that has been around long enough knows the story of Stake launch and how PD became the ugly stepchild in the process.  The layout is fine and the colours are soothing if you are playing for long enough stretches. The flashy sites will just burn the eyes in the long run.

Simplicity is beauty. The color is light and the design itself but I liked how elegant the logo and the name of it. Anyway, the most important is the reputAtion of the site. For me, the graphics is fine. Mobile friendly and easy to play.