JohnTravel

Do you usually make the withdraw when you have the chance?

On 05/07/2019 at 13:37, rembo2 said:

Yes this is true. That is why I never set myself a withdrawal goal. The goal is very difficult to come. Sometimes greed for a thousand satoshi deprives you of a million satoshis.

Good luck.

One day I'm here and I thought I need only 100k ethereum, I had already done 1.1 eth as a result and it drops like a leaf from a tree and 5 minutes later I was totally without any etoshi. Detail I did twice pause to withdraw the money, but in the two moments I invented other plays to try more. I do not make that mistake anymore.

Yeah i have a same experiences like you. i used to be greedy long time ago but i have learned something that the more you stay it means that the more chances you getting busted. well, its a good decision when i decide to withdraw in minimum WD rather than bust my all balances 

If you have chance to withdraw something then withdraw some and leave something to play and try your luck again. It's better to have something little than nothing at all. 

On 08/07/2019 at 10:51, Prejudged said:

I only withdraw after I feel like I've made significant profit of what I decided to gamble that day. Otherwise I keep gambling until I've lost it all. Probably not the best way to go about things.

Exactly that, many people act and keep playing until they lose everything, I did it too, but I changed and realized that the results are much better. Have you ever thought that the accumulation of losses of cash withdrawals can become very large and then get difficult to recover this lot of missed chances not?

11 minutes ago, Han2x said:

If you have chance to withdraw something then withdraw some and leave something to play and try your luck again. It's better to have something little than nothing at all. 

I completely agree!  Too many times I have been rolling along with very nice profits and did not stop to withdraw some or all of them.  I start thinking "this is suck a good winning streak that I am going to keep winning and winning" and then surely enough, the tides turn and suddenly all of the profits I should have withdrawn are now gone.

On 04/07/2019 at 14:46, @zulfandina said:

well ... I also feel the same way ... when I can win, I don't do it ... I prefer to continue to bet and bet ... what results ... not the win I get ... but all my money has run out ...

I think this goes back to the greediness of humans ... always feels lacking ...

and now I will not repeat my previous mistakes ... now ... if the victory is to be withdrawn ... then I will attract it ... I prefer to avoid the risk of defeat rather than ambition to win more money ... .

I'll tell you something, do a test taking all the withdraws you can, and then you tell me the result and if it's worth it, do this experiment. I think you will discover something new in your gaming life. Don't forget after telling me about the result of this experiment. Thanks for your feedback on all my posts.

On 08/07/2019 at 10:54, FotisNt said:

Unfortunately, not every time. There are days that I withdrew everything and I came up without any loss, but there are also days that I didn't withdraw and ended up with massive reds.

I hate to lose, in 2 days I lost 6000 doges doing stupid moves, the theory is different from practice. I'm not doing as well as I expected this month and I'm working so hard that I'm exhausted to play, but I have to get back what I lost. So I am using the scheme to remove everything I can and not waste any chance of withdrawing.

Well, I not withdraw on reach withdraw amounts because I always when I deposit then set a goal how much I win then I withdraw for example if I make a deposit 0.002 Btc then I set a goal for 0.01btc or 0.015 Btc then I withdraw I not like small amount to withdraw I like a big amount for withdraw minimum I make my balance to 10x or 15x then I think about withdraw 

22 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Well, I not withdraw on reach withdraw amounts because I always when I deposit then set a goal how much I win then I withdraw for example if I make a deposit 0.002 Btc then I set a goal for 0.01btc or 0.015 Btc then I withdraw I not like small amount to withdraw I like a big amount for withdraw minimum I make my balance to 10x or 15x then I think about withdraw 

my question is, after you reach your target like from 0.002 btc to 0.02 btc do you immediately withdraw it or do you leave some btc to play again?

Yee the greed takes over and when u get the change to withdraw ur profit u just keep going, sometimes u win more but most of the time u just rip bcz of ur greed :D happened to me alot of times

On 08/07/2019 at 07:31, williamsh said:

Well just because I have a larger balance does not mean that I spend (or gamble) it all. I use a strict bank roll management system so that I never allow myself to lose more than x% of my balance. Self control is no problem for me.

Nice!! This is a sign that you are reaching another level or level as a gambler, that is, you are more experienced and with greater vision, congratulations man! Keep going up !!

On 08/07/2019 at 18:43, yomzkie said:

For me when i just reached the minimum to withdraw im cashing it out, its not always we win here so if given a chance then im doing it 

im just letting it on my wallet and changing it into fiat when its in good price 

i dont know to the other players, but its just on my own opinion :)

Great Yomzkie! You will find that many small withdrawals will give you a large amount of coins over the winning days. It's really hard to win, so I think we can't afford to waste the chance to withdraw money when we have the opportunity.

I have a long record of not withdrawing decent amounts and then busting them completely. I realize that I need a strict rule for this area of my gambling. 

The good thing is there's Vault service that can help building up amounts until they are good to withdraw. A Vault rule might be something like: Everytime you make 50% profit of your initial bankroll withdraw it to the Vault.  And then you go: As soon as your Vault saving reaches minimum withdrawal requirement send the amount to an external wallet. If both rules fulfilled you would still have some balance left to start new cycle. 

On 08/08/2019 at 04:54, Raffe1324 said:

Yee the greed takes over and when u get the change to withdraw ur profit u just keep going, sometimes u win more but most of the time u just rip bcz of ur greed :D happened to me alot of times

that's right, friend ...
if the victory has reached its limit, we should make a withdrawal, if not, then we just tear up our own coins until everything is gone and regret will come to us as I have felt several times this week. Because I was hoping for a bigger victory, I made a big mistake by tearing, destroying my own coin until there wasn't even a single bit left for me to bet on the next bet ....  ^_^

On 08/08/2019 at 21:39, Xantys said:

I have a long record of not withdrawing decent amounts and then busting them completely. I realize that I need a strict rule for this area of my gambling. 

The good thing is there's Vault service that can help building up amounts until they are good to withdraw. A Vault rule might be something like: Everytime you make 50% profit of your initial bankroll withdraw it to the Vault.  And then you go: As soon as your Vault saving reaches minimum withdrawal requirement send the amount to an external wallet. If both rules fulfilled you would still have some balance left to start new cycle. 

It is good to define a rule as it avoids unnecessary losses. This month I lost 3 more chances to win, and the result was that they became defeated by my incompetence to know the right time to withdraw the money that was already guaranteed. Today I had this as a final lesson, and I will never make this mistake again. I may lose, but if I have a chance to withdraw, I will follow my instinct and the chance to withdraw the money.

On 09/07/2019 at 18:19, Dboyeric said:

Most of us made it to the minimum withdrawal amount but lost it when ever we try to win a little more to cover the withdrawal fees. An act that need to be put into check

I missed this last month 5 withdraws for trying to do exactly what you said, I will not do it anymore, I will be content with what I have already earned, I will be satisfied with it and happy. I was very angry about losing 5 days for trying to earn a few more coins, and the result was the loss of 5 days that I could have made 100% of wins this month.

On 09/07/2019 at 18:11, CntryBoy said:

I almost always try to withdraw once I have reached a certain bankroll increase for the day.  My general goal is usually to 5x my starting bankroll, then withdraw the profits and try again.  Unfortunately I do not always hit that magical withdraw button once I reach my goal, and when this happens I usually end up giving most or all of my profits back.  Generally my deposits are well above the minimum withdraw, so I will hardly ever withdraw just the minimum.

This is very bad when a loss near withdraw occurs, I think it makes me very frustrated. These last 7 days I lost 5 chances close to the withdraw and got caught by the computer that knocked me out and I lost, so I increased my negative balance in doges even more. Lol!

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

This is very bad when a loss near withdraw occurs, I think it makes me very frustrated. These last 7 days I lost 5 chances close to the withdraw and got caught by the computer that knocked me out and I lost, so I increased my negative balance in doges even more. Lol!

That does get very frustrating when it happens so often when close to our goal.  I have been on a similar streak lately, so I need to take a step back and analyze why it keeps happening.

I have same problem like you. Whenever I reach over my target I think to play more and get little more up. I want to wd my targeted amount and want to keep some at my game balance for playing more. But while I try to get over my target I lose my control become afraid and lose it all. That happened with me a lot of time. Aftet that I thought I will withdraw if I reach my target but most of the time I become greedy for more and lost my money.

Setting Target is always good but following target is more important than just setting goal.

So many peeps just setting goals but after achieving target they keep increasing target and result give pain.
Yea gambling is not thing which we can plan like other thing.
But we need to control ourselves. 

Most of the time I withdraw, but in some cases I decide to risk it. 

When I risk too much and make a good profit, I definitely stop! I'm very afraid of losing, and maybe if I had risked a little more, I could make even bigger profits!

I am indecisive, but I am glad that above all I have good profits. ;) 

On 22/08/2019 at 12:55, Mahdirakib said:

I have same problem like you. Whenever I reach over my target I think to play more and get little more up. I want to wd my targeted amount and want to keep some at my game balance for playing more. But while I try to get over my target I lose my control become afraid and lose it all. That happened with me a lot of time. Aftet that I thought I will withdraw if I reach my target but most of the time I become greedy for more and lost my money.

yeah ... you are right friend ...
if the target has been reached, then you should do the withdrawal ...
Human disease is always like that ... greedy for victory ... two days ago I just felt it ... I have reached the minimum target of withdrawing a number of 0.0026xxxx btc ... but because of my greed, and hoping to win more bets, .. I just found a dead end ... destroyed ... all my balance lost in the swallow of earth ... greed always makes me regret at the end of the hunt that consumes my entire balance ...

if I didn't do it ... if my hunt was stopped when my target was reached ... if ...
all that's left is regret ... :(