williamsh

Did you enjoy those daily Telegram Challenges for PD?

Heya everyone! So if you remember a while back when Primedice was celebrating its birthday, the team decided to host daily Telegram challenges for the entire week. For those of you who are also on Stake (Primedice's sister website), you would know that they host daily telegram challenges.

Now I know it can be expensive to host these promotions, but did you guys enjoy them to the point where you would like then to make a comeback to Primedice, even if the rewards per challenge are less? I personally loved the daily Telegram challenges that Primedice hosted for its birthday, and I would love to see them do more Telegram giveaways, even if it is weekly, and not daily.

I really feel that Primedice has a lot of potential to reach more people with the telegram channel and that it has the ability to increase the number of users at Primedice. But of course, this is just speculating.

What do you guys think about this? Is this something you would be keen to participate in, even if the rewards are lower? Maybe if enough people want them, the Primedice team will consider doing them?

Let me know your thoughts, I would love to discuss it below in the comments!

16 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Heya everyone! So if you remember a while back when Primedice was celebrating its birthday, the team decided to host daily Telegram challenges for the entire week. For those of you who are also on Stake (Primedice's sister website), you would know that they host daily telegram challenges.

Now I know it can be expensive to host these promotions, but did you guys enjoy them to the point where you would like then to make a comeback to Primedice, even if the rewards per challenge are less? I personally loved the daily Telegram challenges that Primedice hosted for its birthday, and I would love to see them do more Telegram giveaways, even if it is weekly, and not daily.

I really feel that Primedice has a lot of potential to reach more people with the telegram channel and that it has the ability to increase the number of users at Primedice. But of course, this is just speculating.

What do you guys think about this? Is this something you would be keen to participate in, even if the rewards are lower? Maybe if enough people want them, the Primedice team will consider doing them?

Let me know your thoughts, I would love to discuss it below in the comments! 

yes ... I was very inspired about the weekly primedice challenge on his birthday yesterday ...

I will also continue to participate even though the total prizes are small ... because this greatly affects the interest of gamblers to continue and continue to participate in every challenge ... and most likely the players will also increase their deposits ... because of what ... because human nature is greedy ... once they win the bet, they will always hit the dice and continue until they find a bigger victory ... when the capital they have (the prize from the tele challenge) they get used up ... they will deposit and continue to hit the dice until they reach the victory they targeted or until they run out of money.

I hope the telegram challenge every day is like the Primedice birthday that was yesterday made back ... I hope it can be realized again

you are talking about the birthday challenges i suppose ! i personally enjoyed the daily challenges and badly would like to see more features in the nearest future just like stake's

I like the challenges on Telegram, and the challenge is updated daily. This is one of the exciting things I like and helps me experience the platform longer. But some challenges are quite difficult, and I cannot overcome.

I really like challenges, but I always fail to solve the challenges. sometimes I get desperate when I play when I want to try to solve a challenge but indeed I really did not succeed. yes, but still challenges can make us hunt each other but only luck can make us win. I hunted the race manually so it made me tired, maybe that was the one that made me fail.

I personally agree that primedice holds a telegram challege as it did when its birthday. but it seems like at this time the owner prioritizes massive promotions for stake holders with his daily telegram challenge, because stake is still young and certainly has a lot of games. maybe if you have a daily telegram challenge in primedice, primedice will be back to crowded again, but only during the telegram challenge, after that the users will return to the stake, it seems that users stake more than user primedice. but with the challenge of the telegram, it allows Primedice to add new users to join Primedice

14 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I personally agree that primedice holds a telegram challege as it did when its birthday. but it seems like at this time the owner prioritizes massive promotions for stake holders with his daily telegram challenge, because stake is still young and certainly has a lot of games. maybe if you have a daily telegram challenge in primedice, primedice will be back to crowded again, but only during the telegram challenge, after that the users will return to the stake, it seems that users stake more than user primedice. but with the challenge of the telegram, it allows Primedice to add new users to join Primedice

I agree with you that most people just came from Stake and came to Primedice only for the giveaways, and then went back to Stake. I also saw Stake users create Primedice account, and some of them are still active to this day. So it definitely worked in bringing people to Primedice, the question is whether it was effective in keeping them here?

5 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I agree with you that most people just came from Stake and came to Primedice only for the giveaways, and then went back to Stake. I also saw Stake users create Primedice account, and some of them are still active to this day. So it definitely worked in bringing people to Primedice, the question is whether it was effective in keeping them here?

it is difficult to keep them in the primedice, because here there are only dice games, while in stake there are many games, and dice is also in it. even though Primedice held a great giveaway though, it was difficult for Primedice to compete with the stake at the moment

I wish that d do weekly tele challenge so that primdice will so lively.. i remember that birthday challenges when were many onlinge players but i notice not... d just here to do challenges but after d back to other site what a sad view :((

Yeah! It was pretty fun for me. Didn't care about the profit but watching PD that active was nice. I'd like to see more events like that in the future while people focused on Stake and many forgot about PD due to the giveaways.

Of course, I remember these birthday Challenges and thought that they would become permanent as at Stake, but unfortunately this did not happen. I would like to see these challenges on PD, even with a smaller prize pool.

4 hours ago, Swakto said:

I wish that d do weekly tele challenge so that primdice will so lively.. i remember that birthday challenges when were many onlinge players but i notice not... d just here to do challenges but after d back to other site what a sad view :((

Yeah, I think even if the reward was $5, it would aid in attracting a lot more people to the primedice platform, even if most of them come from Stake. Any thoughts from the admins or support team about this?

I loved those challenges. Though I never won any, but I loved them when we were celebrating PD's birthday then.

The team gave the excuse that there are no enough games on PD, and they are always having a very tough time in getting those daily challenges, and I think I reasoned with them. But I loved the PD challenges to the stake challenges, because I am at least good in dice but I am not really good in some games in Stake.

Apart from, Hilo, Dice, Limbo, Plinko and Keno and sometimes wheels, I don't love the other games at Stake and some of them, I can't really play them, so it is very hard to win those challenges. But, PD is straight  to the point, it is all about the dice experience which actually make mad ass sense. 

But that is what is actually giving the crew of PD some problems. They can't just continue giving challenges on the same thing over and over again every time.

I also appreciated and enjoyed the challenges, although I only got to participate in 2 I believe, as they were generally running while I was at work.  Honestly I am not sure how anyone can find a reason to not like things like this as they are basically free money if you are lucky enough to get a win.

hey there william buddy :)

I honestly wasn't around I don't think when the daily telegram challenges was a thing on prime dice. I can however relate to being around when the stake daily telegram challenges are happening. I love the telegram challenges. It is something fun and something to look forward too! It is free and it is a good way to hopefully win a bit of extra cash! I wish they still did the telegram challenges on here!

Why did they stop doing them... Does anyone know?

Have a great day!

On 08/09/2019 at 00:49, Aazzah said:

hey there william buddy :)

I honestly wasn't around I don't think when the daily telegram challenges was a thing on prime dice. I can however relate to being around when the stake daily telegram challenges are happening. I love the telegram challenges. It is something fun and something to look forward too! It is free and it is a good way to hopefully win a bit of extra cash! I wish they still did the telegram challenges on here!

Why did they stop doing them... Does anyone know?

Have a great day!

The telegram challenge was carried out during the primedice's birthday event, funds and also daily forum challenges. the telegram challenge only runs for a week

I love the challenges on Telegram and the challenges are updated daily. This is one of the interesting things I like and helps me experience the platform longer