sheenaz.bay

Why is bitcoin more famous than other crypto currencies?

I remember i see bitcoin price 50$ and i'm shutdown no guess its price going cross limited like 12k$ that's so bad feeling why i cna't buy some's 😓

50$ to 12k$ this is so powerful crypto one time i have 180litecoins like 2015 i think i have details in mail when i free i check mail i share pic what i have litecoin in 2015 😌

6 hours ago, rerosalind said:

Surely everyone knows that Bitcoin is the first coin to be created in the cryptocurrency world. So this is the only reason Bitcoin has become famous. You know, the first things that are created are always the best

bitcoin is indeed the first cryptocurrency coin in the world. and as always, the first one is always top, but ... sometimes the first one is not always superior to the newcomers afterwards ... however, I also don't expect another coin that is better than bitcoin even though it is clear that bitcoin rivals are increasingly popping up and keep trying to rival bitcoin ...

I just hope for the best ... if indeed bitcoin will be eliminated from its current position, it does not change the existence of the blockchain that drives the spread of cryptocurrency. and hopefully cryptocurrency remains for all of us, especially primedice gamblers ...:)

7 hours ago, rerosalind said:

Surely everyone knows that Bitcoin is the first coin to be created in the cryptocurrency world. So this is the only reason Bitcoin has become famous. You know, the first things that are created are always the best

you know i wouldnt be so sure if the new comers into the world of crypto would actuallyt know this, or the average person not knowing a lot about the field of crypto in general. but yes i agree its due to it being the first  of course 🆗

I think Bitcoin is more popular than other crypto types because Bitcoin is known to people earlier than other cryptos. I knew Bitcoin in 2012 and at that time only Bitcoin appeared in the crypto world

13 minutes ago, samelinda said:

I think Bitcoin is more popular than other crypto types because Bitcoin is known to people earlier than other cryptos. I knew Bitcoin in 2012 and at that time only Bitcoin appeared in the crypto world

it is true that bitcoin appeared earlier than its competitors (other coins) ... however, however, other coins such as bitcoin cash and ethereum in particular, are trying to drop the position of bitcoin from its rank. up to now also still appear other coins that try to shift the position of bitcoin from its place, such as libra coin ..

the more competitors (bitcoin) the stronger the credibility of bitcoin .. hopefully until the end, bitcoin remains victorious and remains victorious and still shines .. i hope it ..:)

I think it's about Bitcoin's scarcity. hence the value of Bitcoin has increased greatly and made it more popular than other crypto. I myself will choose Bitcoin investment instead of investing altcoin

Posted (edited)

That's because bitcoin is the first and most electronic money when people mention electronic money, think of bitcoin, because bitcoin is released for a long time and there are many other electronic currencies available. but still cannot replace bitcoin ...

Edited by nitch

Its just like precious metals. Why is gold more valuable then silver? The availability and the market. If a gold vein the size of the moon was found gold value would plummet. Or if its marketable uses became only jewellery and not electronics its value would plummet. Gold is valued the way it is because its finite and has highly desirable properties. 

As far as i know BTC has only one use. Anonymity. And we all know its finite. What makes it special is its of course the first but also its only purpose is to offer people a way of controlling the financial world they live in. Thats it. The only thing that determines its value is the amount its used.

SO! Btc carries more value than other crypto because of its straight forward platform. And ease of use.

I think it's because Bitcoin started it all, it was the first crypto currency and because of how the price has been over the last few years it's gained the most interest.

I wasn't even aware of alt coins until I gained interest with bitcoins 😂

Coz, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.for it's Golden Value & Golden color it's my favourite (lol) 🤑 & when i hit 0.001btc with 10k on 11x - it's like 10$ which makes me happy. :) (N.B:personal opinion)

On 25/08/2019 at 08:10, paul751 said:

Coz, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.for it's Golden Value & Golden color it's my favourite (lol) 🤑 & when i hit 0.001btc with 10k on 11x - it's like 10$ which makes me happy. :) (N.B:personal opinion)

indeed . that could be the main and most popular reason on why bitcoin is famous  but even if not the first crypto invented other coins can still become famous if ever they have unique use because more people will buy and itll make thier value pumped out  . by the way  ,about your own personal winnings .

i was amazed because you manage to win big with only 10k sats on hand  . this gives me an idea, i will going to try 11x multiplier later on and see if i could also win   .  thanks bud

On 25/08/2019 at 01:10, paul751 said:

i dont think its all about the color, its about the value, bitcoin is the original idea of the cryptocurrency world, people always look for what is original, and for me i think bitcoin will always be in top, and no other currency will ever beat it.

On 15/09/2019 at 19:11, Lelikts said:

Bitcoin is of course the first coin, yes, it was the blockchain technology that was laid in the creation, so there are many leadership factors!

I think so, but there are also those who say that the first cryptocoin in the world is not bitcoin, bitcoin came after it. but they didn't say what the name of the coin was. I don't know for sure where the real truth is