CaptainLorca

🏆 [0.0016] Take the fast lane!

Sometimes you end up on a 3 lane highway. Unspoken laws say that the lane one the left is meant for the fastest car in the world. Thats where you gonna enter! But be careful! Sometimes a wild and fast car appears and will hunt you off the lane!

Thats when you need to jump right back to it, to make your meters on the fastest lane around!

Requirements:

• Open a topic in one of the following sections: Primedice Discussion, Primedice Suggestions & Criticism, Gambling discussion, Bitcoin discussion, TV Shows & Movies, Travel, Forum Games and Health and Fitness.
  • You also can open topics in the separate language sections.
  • Your topic must contain at least 200 words.
  • The topic with the most comments wins the biggest prize, so take care to keep it going!
  • Pushing your topic without any reasons or breaking the rules to do so, will disqualify the topic.
  • Be careful if your topic gets moved. When it ends in a wrong forum, the topic gets disqualified.
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Topics must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.
  • 10+ forum post count.
  • Haven't broken any General Giveaways Rules!

Prizes:

1st place: 0.0004 BTC

2nd place: 0.0003 BTC

3rd place: 0.0002 BTC

4. - 10 place: 0.0001 BTC

Feel free to edit your post, if you want to post a different topic that qualifies!

Lol Its funny how people think that they are going to be oversmart and try to fill replies with the same format that I use for my raffles. You all are so excited with the rush of having a new giveaway posted and that you want to pounce on it without even reading the requirements. :D 

Good luck to all!

Thanks for the giveaway! This is nice since it's within the forum itself :D Promotes the users in the forum to be more active etc 

I'm going to use this as my topic :)