phpkiller

who said u cant win in prime dice???

as u have read in the title i came back after 7 months, btc is back to 10k$+ since i last left it 3k$ so u can see where im going ,missed the opportunity to make profit

so what i did ??? checked my wallet found some left over btc 2$ (0.00018432 BTC)  , doposited it here and started the Game :P 

and now what u think i made it???? its a fucking 22$ (0.00200299 BTC)

and thats a short story how to make 20$ profit in 2 days or maybe less xD 

Market fluctuations are part of any asset (including digital assets). You have made money now due to the exchange difference, but remember, that for everyone who makes a profit due to the exchange difference, there is also someone else who has lost money because of the difference.

@williamsh u got me wrong i deposited and gambled with that 2$ till i made it 22$

as for what u are saying ik better than most ppl about the price drop cuz i sold 2 btc when it was 300$  cuz was gona go for my duty at the army and after i came back i saw it hit 19k$ u can guess how i felt that moment but this is part of the game no?? but who care u need passion to be hodler  but for me im 

Several years ago (PD v2) a friend of mine turned faucet (iirc it was 1k back then) into 5 BTC through martingale 50% (incredible)! I told him to stop but he didn't so eventually he lost.

@bankbank have a frend that gamble csgo skins he was new to gambling  so he made 1.6k$ in 10min told hit to stop betting and wait a day or something so u reset ur luck but he kept betting till he made it 2.5k$ than started lossing every bet he make, till he ripped it all , after that he keep telling me i jinxed his luck xDDD 

3 hours ago, williamsh said:

Market fluctuations are part of any asset (including digital assets). You have made money now due to the exchange difference, but remember, that for everyone who makes a profit due to the exchange difference, there is also someone else who has lost money because of the difference.

You haven't read correctly... he started to gamble again with those 2 bucks as he said at #3

On the other hand sure it's a short story and happy one but your lack on knowledge made you immediatly bet with bitcoin which was a all in.

You could do a bit more than that and win even more if you would diversify your portfolio on which coins you would gambling with.

Take for instance splitting those btcs into other new added Primedice coins and you will see my point ;)

Posted (edited)

an interesting story. if i can know what your activities have been for the past 7 months? and if I may know why you come back after 7 months? what is because the BTC price has increased again? and finally, how do you do it (2 $ to 22 $)? maybe you can share it for all of us here

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Good result. Congratulations. Please tell us how you did it and for what strategy. If this is certainly not a secret. Maybe it's a martingale or something else. I would like to hear more detailed settings.

a very interesting story where you can multiply the balance you have to a very large number. I think it's your luck where you can get a lot of profits, probably because you rarely play so you are given a win and a profit. and I will say you have to continue to change the balance you have to a very large amount if you need to get to 1 bitcoin.
but don't forget to tip me if you really get a bigger profit than you say right now. because I really want to play but I don't have a balance, haha.
thank you good luck with you

Off course you can win or make profit in Primedice , but you have to learn when to stop and not be too greedy like me haha , otherwise you end busted in the long run. Gratz for your win and wish you to win more in the future.

@DreamStage love ur advise will try to distrebute it and keep a safe amount for back up.

@sheenaz.bay i have work at the army so most the year im away from home.

@MrNice23 yeah ik lost a lot in gambling, but most of them where wins from the gamblings xDDD.

@rembo2 & @nolep & @MiaMia as for how i did it who knows xD , all i remember was bet for 5-10 min make profit i stop i rip i stop, i wait for my luck meter to reset xDDD, but most my way to bet : 50 sat  with x2.5 multiplier x2 amount (some times till x4) each time i lose till i win if im still down i lower the amount a litle than bet again with the same way thats most my strategy its depend on how im feeling xD i call it Mood strategy xDDDD

The important thing is to win, whether big or small the result. You're lucky, and that's critical, and all the money you make is great. I do not know how long you left these $ 2 in the wallet, but that later returned to you like $ 20. Successes!

On 04/07/2019 at 04:05, MrNice23 said:

Off course you can win or make profit in Primedice , but you have to learn when to stop and not be too greedy like me haha , otherwise you end busted in the long run. Gratz for your win and wish you to win more in the future.

Yeah true bro but one reason is d word GREEDY... dats wat happen when u greedy all ur profit will bust......

1 hour ago, Swakto said:

Yeah true bro but one reason is d word GREEDY... dats wat happen when u greedy all ur profit will bust......

yeah ik the Greed is my biggest enemy xD i ripped many times cuz that 5$ extra xD

once i needed 3$ to cash out 250$ csgo knife but i kept lossing till i rage bet and lost it all xD