Newtron

from 13k to 12k BTC

In the past couple of hours, Bitcoin has fallen from 13k to 12k. Is this proof that the bull run is over? Will we soon see Bitcoin back at 2-3k?

Of course not! Volatility is what drives the price of bitcoin up and down. No currency can only go up, it is more of a gradual process. Bitcoin also dropped to around $9900 before bouncing back to its current level of $11,300.

It's normal.This is called price correction. This is healthy for stable growth of value in long term. People are making money with this fluctuations in short term. Of course You need to use trading bots, but there are plenty of them out there.

MY prediction is that price will go up to 50-70k in one year. Keep bitcoin in your wallet. You will thank me later :)

in my opinion bitcoin is in a point to look for stability so don't worry about the current rise and fall in prices. because bitcoin will definitely rise high after this, just wait for the increase.

I think you should not be afraid that Bitcoin will fall so low. These fluctuations occur all the time and I am beginning to get used to it. I understand that the holders of this currency are really concerned about these jumps and falls, and for me it is also quite alarming. I read that analysts expect Bitcoin to rise to $ 45,000. But I'm not sure that you can believe this information.