sheenaz.bay

a strategy that is not always monitored

if you speak strategy in the game dice, you will definitely always advise me to change strategy, because playing with one strategy for a long time will only make me lose.
is there a strategy that you use but last a long time? for example, I want to sleep, but before going to sleep I want my laptop to work, primedice still running, and when I wake up later, I will see my laptop and the game continues, and I don't lose and still get profit.
is there a strategy like that? a strategy that doesn't need to be monitored always.

All strategies always lead you to lose, so you need to change tactics continuously and don't use a plan for a long time. I often use 3 tactics at a time with different parameters with the rate of change after achieving my goal.

I've tried this with a bunch of strategies, and almost all of them end the same way when I wake in the morning: Insufficient balance. Somehow, almost all strategies lose over the long run, even if that is just 8 hours.

For long running setup, doge is a good currency. You can have it set to low base bets and high multi.

an example of this is set it to 0.0001 and 4% increase with 50x multiplier.

it should last for around 200 loss streaks if you have 100 doges.

You can scale it up depending on your balance.

I ran it for weeks before it busted me lol.

17 minutes ago, MiaMia said:

yes, you can use a long term strategy. just use small amounts and you'll be good

that is good advice, as if you end up busting due to bad luck᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ you have a bunch still left to go on.

I'm testing all my strategies using doge. I also store all roll values in database and run simulator on saved bets using plenty of strategies. It gives me nice information about what profit I would have if I would play this strategy at that time. I'm suing plenty of different strategies and parameters for them. To run all of them I need 90 hours (1.6 millions of saved bets).

I can tell You that there are not so many strategies that are profitable in long run. All the time new bets arrive and sometimes they bring bets sequence that will kill your strat that was profitable. Changing strategy would help, but then again you could use second strategy in worst time, when the profit goes down (even in average time this strat is profitable).

It's really hard to find best strategy or combinations of strategies that will bring You a profit in 1 month of auto betting. But humans like challenges. That's why we are here :)

Yes well there are many strategies - risky ones and some safer ones. But with any strategy that is played long enough you may see those huge red streaks, because after all they are all independent events and it is possible to occur. 

Like I said on another thread, even if a strategy works it's only cause you had some sort of luck. But it's better to keep shuffling your strats. 

The only thing that comes to my mind while talking about Dice and an afk strategy would be to increase on lose by a certain %. I would encourage you not to do the traditional 2x martingale but maybe a 5x or more. All strats also depend on the risk you are taking and how many bets you can handle before a red streak puts you out. So I can assume a very low Doge amount will work for really really slow profit, or if you have enough ETH or BTC you could use that too. 

Again playing very low Doge amounts and winning a fairly low amount every win, would also make it almost the same since in the end you make so little and increase the chances of hitting that long streak. Another could be to go for a strat that would lose with a shorter amount of rolls but you stop sooner - rather than stay all night. 

Good luck! :) 

i remember this one time someone had recomended a new strategy for me to try... and i had a balance of 0.003 btc... but instead ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎of starting it, i experimented a few times with exactly the same amount 0.003 doge... and i am glaad i never did the btc main balance as it all went to crap over and over again

Nobody is monitoring our strategy, at least not the support, the only thing i can say is that Primedice bot is more advanced than that of stake, because of it experience. What works on stake will never work on primedice.

I've read all of your comments, so I conclude that there isn't a single strategy that is safe to play for a long time. and the average of all of you advised me to place a bet as small as possible using doge. maybe I'll try it when I sleep and apply what you recommend

15 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

a strategy that doesn't need to be monitored always.

I mean, basically all u ask for is a mathematical miracle that would always work, or a dumb stupid strategy, so ill give u the second one.

Get 10 doges (it might be easy). Set up 0.00000001 doge base bet, increase 100% on lose and payout 2x. You can now go to sleep for a year and this will probably still be running and making you profits.

Very low and steady profit strategies are the ones you should look for into long runs for longer periods of time without being on the lookout.

As those strategies make you able to get lots of red streaks till most of a max of 31 which is basically the amount as average it takes for one to bust with such low strategies.

I do not know if this strategy exists, but I know you can program dicebot and let it play, and it depends on how much money you have or how many bets this will play automatically.

One thing I know, I will avoid commenting on my strategies, it seems that after I've started talking about my moves I'm not doing very well these last few days, or it's just a matter of chance.

As for the possible strategy you asked, I do not know of one, if you find one please share with me. Luck!

I always choose long-term strategies and ask for small amounts. Usually, use auto mode for a long time, you can hang up and wait for profit. I believe that accepting low returns and everything is safe.

2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I do not know if this strategy exists, but I know you can program dicebot and let it play, and it depends on how much money you have or how many bets this will play automatically.

One thing I know, I will avoid commenting on my strategies, it seems that after I've started talking about my moves I'm not doing very well these last few days, or it's just a matter of chance.

As for the possible strategy you asked, I do not know of one, if you find one please share with me. Luck!

hahaha, I am asking for your guidance, instead you say if I have that strategy, then you also want. ok, we will share with each other, if I get a strategy that can run on its own, even though we are still sleeping and of course a strategy that really makes a profit

On 03/07/2019 at 03:56, Dboyeric said:

Nobody is monitoring our strategy, at least not the support, the only thing i can say is that Primedice bot is more advanced than that of stake, because of it experience. What works on stake will never work on primedice.

I don't believe anyone is monitoring our games. Does the stake bot or is there any difference between primedice and stake? I don't think so, and the pattern is the same. I think the loser is ourselves by making foolish and wrong plays.

Most strats will bust more often than not when let to run that long.  There are a few strats I have let run for 6-8 hours or so while I slept or went to work with moderate success.  Generally if I am letting it run that long, I will start with 0.001btc or so so that if it does bust, it's not a big loss.

The strats I have had some success with are 3.3x with a 55-60% increase on loss and a base bet of 4 sats with a 0.001btc starting balance, also using the same base bet and starting balance with 6.66x and 20-25% increase on loss.  With both of these strats I have had some success letting them run for 8 hours or so and went from 0.001 to 0.0075 or so if it doesn't bust.  In my experience, either one will run for 8 hours or so about 25% of the time without busting.

There is a strategy that will last long but will need more time to get huge profit. It's safe but slow profit strat. I don't like that strat because it's intended for dicebot I guess. Small payout with huge basebet that can continue after 2 reds with 1000% increase on loss.

Basebet: 0.0005

Payout: 1.1x

Increase on Loss: 1000% 

I think it will only work if you have huge bankroll.

Risky but you need to make sure that your bankroll can survive 3 reds in a row. 

2 minutes ago, Han2x said:

There is a strategy that will last long but will need more time to get huge profit. It's safe but slow profit strat. I don't like that strat because it's intended for dicebot I guess. Small payout with huge basebet that can continue after 2 reds with 1000% increase on loss.

I have tried this in the past and have not had any luck at all with it.  From my experience it seems you need a big enough bankroll to survive 5-6 reds in a row as I have seen this happen often on 1.1x..

22 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I have tried this in the past and have not had any luck at all with it.  From my experience it seems you need a big enough bankroll to survive 5-6 reds in a row as I have seen this happen often on 1.1x..

I agree! this strat really need huge bankroll. It's good for XRP and DOGE I guess. 

Any strategy can do that and and no strategy can last that long also depends up on you how much profit you want if you want 5-10% thanit ok for long run , if you need 300 or 500% nothing work in long run just have  good balance and a good day.

Well I think if you have a good bank and always start betting from the minimum the chance of breaking the bank will be more difficult but it does not mean that it will be impossible.

On 03/08/2019 at 09:35, Han2x said:

I got 6 consecutive reds on this strategy, fortunately I didn't use increase on loss. what if I use 1000% on loss as you suggested to me, my balance can run out