Haizec

Is it possible to create your own UI from scratch? With Python?

I'm still new to programming and the first programming language I took up was Python. After learning a couple of lessons from youtube and other website materials, the only way for me to use my knowledge is to get started in creating a project. Which is why I'm here now. Do all of you think its possible? I'd appreciate your answers thaanks.

I've used the tkinter library for python in the past to create GUIs for university projects. Its a bit of a hassle to get it set up, but once you have it going its quite easy to use.

No, Python is definitely not your best choice to start, but when it comes to programming everybody usually develop their own style and sharp their paths to the point where every symbol you're using ended up being like a personal firm. My advice is to research a little bit more and find the best language that adapts to you, but stay away from C#. Trust me, you don't want the headaches of that one.