jamyr

On win increase by more than 100% - do this 7 folds.

Hmm, so a form of reverse martingale? I see you got super lucky with your bets, but it will be extremely difficult to replicate this. I think you just have exceptional luck with the seed pair you used :)

I can see myself going to at least 3 110% increase on 5x. but 7 times?! HELL NO.

You were very lucky with this streak! I can't even get my timing right to have a winning streak of 5 on 3x xD 

Not a bad strategy. And a good profit. Seven wins in a row at an increasing rate on the multiplier x4.95 is a great success. Congratulations. Keep it up. You yourself stopped or the balance is not allowed?

I have forgotten the last time I did martingale because it usually gives me disappointment, but I noticed that there are these rare instances where wins in 4x 5x 6x can go up to like 8 in a row. 8 has been the longest I have encountered and it is from another site.

I actually hit the stop button right after the 5th win but it usually carry on for 1 or 2 bets and this time it did 2 more rolls. Well I'm glad it did.

Well I got complacent and did not stick to my gameplan not to raise my initial/basebet more than a certain percentage of my playing balance and eventually busted it. But next time I will remember not to be too excited. hehe

oh god, how can you get it, so lucky. how many rolls did you spend to get 7 consecutive hits? if in the future there is a challenge that requires you to hit 7 times you are the person ^_^

163cd0ef40461ef303c8af616f90e7f7.png

should've stopped on the 6th win. but the rolls go faster and my greed over powered me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than enough I think. Currently my seeds are on 92k nonce.

4 hours ago, jamyr said:

should've stopped on the 6th win. but the rolls go faster and my greed over powered me.

That is just the thing, you never know when the last win will be. I mean, you could have stopped on the forth win, and thought no more would come. So you could not have predicted that the seventh one would be the last.

That is the reason why I chose to play with the kind of strategy. Unlike martingale that increase your bet on losses, which can be very interesting as to how often a straight reds can come up, with mine, it will just increase your bet if you win and your win amount is more than the bet that follows. 

Rolls go faster as your wagering goes as well.

If you increase wager from 100 to 1000 you will notice how the speed will be boosted all suddently.

Nevertheless the odds for winning or losing don't change but the factor for a certain feeling that increasing bet amount increases the chance of losing is due to so many bets in such small times.

On 01/07/2019 at 20:00, jamyr said:

0e4c12d63354d75416af19a4130f114f.png

212 sats 
multiplier 4.95x

on win increase by 111%

on loss reset.

a good strategy is just me wondering how long the roll must pass so that it can be hit by 7x in a row? then if the flat basebet is still profitable when we lose a lot of balanc?

On 01/07/2019 at 20:00, jamyr said:

0e4c12d63354d75416af19a4130f114f.png

212 sats 
multiplier 4.95x

on win increase by 111%

on loss reset.

wow ... how great ... how can this happen ... like luck sits on you ...
I'm not sure I can be like you ... like this it's hard to imitate ...

but yes ... your victory is very impressive. I hope you can get to the highest number to reap victory.

I think I won't try this tactic because I'm not a lucky person. I often get a long losing streak and fail to win a big win over 5 with x4.xx. I think profits can earn this tactic less than what you are losing.

29 minutes ago, seacmun said:

I think I won't try this tactic because I'm not a lucky person. I often get a long losing streak and fail to win a big win over 5 with x4.xx. I think profits can earn this tactic less than what you are losing.

Everybody has their own lucks on the right times ;)

You just have to earn them and understand when are the best opportunities for you to achieve such big wins.

Nevertheless think about why you keep failing, check some other topics in this forum and you will understand ;)

5 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Everybody has their own lucks on the right times ;)

You just have to earn them and understand when are the best opportunities for you to achieve such big wins.

Nevertheless think about why you keep failing, check some other topics in this forum and you will understand ;)

I will find and read some articles that share the reasons why I always lose in every bet. I hope to help me get closer to the victory, thank you.

14 hours ago, seacmun said:

I will find and read some articles that share the reasons why I always lose in every bet. I hope to help me get closer to the victory, thank you.

Still waiting on some feedback @seacmun

2 hours ago, phpkiller said:

i do something colse to that but on lose 100%

this is my result

https://prnt.sc/o9xtxn

not happy about that at all xD 

That's because you hit your probabilistic chances on getting that red streak. You should had taken your history into consideration for an upcoming red streak with such magnitude.

1 hour ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Reverse martingale was always better to me than a normal one, it's like hunting a big payout which is way more fun :)

But you still get those red streaks, do you think it's less harmfull than running a normal martingale strategy?