Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

gamble online while drinking alcohol

Recommended Posts

Some losing players will generally vent their frustration on alcoholic drinks. According to them, this is appropriate because they have the right to get something in return for the money they have spent while gambling. Drinking alcohol while gambling will make some bad constituents. You may drink but after you finish playing.

Maybe if at the casino there is someone watching and you might be able to avoid those problems,
but what if you play online gambling while drinking alcohol, can you control the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, yomzkie said:

Gambling with alcohol gives you steel balls but its not advisable when youre drunk, you will just only lose your focus on playing :)

 

3 minutes ago, Kate said:

Drinking is actually bad while you are playing because you might just loose focus and loose your mind and might not even know how much you play with and might bust all of it. 

So, what do you think about gambling while drinking but not getting drunk? Will it still damage the game and lose focus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never gambled online while drunk before, I think that is a bad idea. I have chatted on Primedice after a night out, but I'll never bet while not 100% sober, otherwise the potential to lose more money than you planned has increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drinking alcohol when gambling is quite good, because it will give you the strong mind to go for some crazy payout, or make you wager high amount, you wont care because you're high already. Have read it in chat several times, most people that won big on primedice back then were actually high on some substance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Drinking alcohol when gambling is quite good, because it will give you the strong mind to go for some crazy payout, or make you wager high amount, you wont care because you're high already. Have read it in chat several times, most people that won big on primedice back then were actually high on some substance

hahaha😤, what if you lose? there are emotions due to the influence of alcohol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think drinking alcohol while playing gambling is not very good. because we can lose a lot of money that we have, in a state of drunkenness we will quickly get angry if we experience defeat and we can do all in assets that we have to gain a lot of profit even though it is very risky. but because it's under alcoholic drinks so it's pretty sure that gambling while playing will make a lot of losses,
  I really agree with you that it's better to drink after playing because it's better because you can forget the loss that you experience if you lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nolep said:

I really agree with you that it's better to drink after playing because it's better because you can forget the loss that you experience if you lose.

haha, it means you also often drink if you lose gambling. yes, I admit, sometimes I do it if I lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't drink alcohol ... but I have friends who are addicted to alcohol and gambling online. I see him playing gambling while online, I watch him play, and what happens ...

he just clicked there click here ... like he didn't understand what he was doing ... his eyes were fixed on the pc but I saw his mind hovering. His eyes were empty ... yeahh ... he didn't concentrate, or maybe he wasn't in his consciousness ..

from there I learned, if people drink alcohol and play gambling online, they will only waste their money, spend their money in bets that they don't know. so...

if there are friends who are gambling hobbies, avoid alcohol while you are gambling .. especially gambling online ... because you will only waste your money ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never ever gamble while being drunk. Alcohol changes temporary behavior. You are feeling over confident and then You are not listening what your guts are telling, but You believe that You will be lucky. I lost so many money cause of this, that I would be driving lambo today. Just don't do it. Plays some games or go to sleep.

Don't even try to troll in chat, even for second, cause You will finish betting anyway. Just DO NOT DO THIS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drinking alcohol while gambling will make things worse when you meet lose streak and don't make the right decisions. That makes it difficult to control emotions and quickly go bankrupt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Can be either the worst or the best. All the big wins I can remember today were yolo bets. I can imagine that being drunk makes it easier to do yolo bets.

haha, because of being drunk you become a brave person to do yolo. That is good. because you managed to do yolo and get profit, so, what if you lose when doing a yolo in a drunken state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2019 at 09:01, sheenaz.bay said:

haha, because of being drunk you become a brave person to do yolo. That is good. because you managed to do yolo and get profit, so, what if you lose when doing a yolo in a drunken state?

I won't even care because I'm drunk. In all this time that I have played and busted so many times, I care for about a day and then I just get over it. No regrets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I won't even care because I'm drunk. In all this time that I have played and busted so many times, I care for about a day and then I just get over it. No regrets

What are you doing? why do you have to ruin your gambling game and ruin your life? Come on bro, get up from adversity, if there are problems we can share with each other, don't destroy your life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hardly ever drink at home regardless, especially when gambling online.  I admit I have done it on a few occasions, and all but 1 that I remember ended badly.  Obviously drinking loosens your inhibitions so to speak, so it can make me play more recklessly.  Only once did it work out to my advantage, but that was because I got very lucky!  Gambling live though is a bit different for me... I enjoy a cocktail or 2 or 3 if I'm at a land based casino playing cards or slots or whatever, but I limit myself so I don't get to a point where I can't control my gambling and lose everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swakto said:

lol i never tried gamble while im drunk when i think if somebody got drunked he can gamble too much money coz alcohol makes his mind to make that be.. 😂😂😂 tnx i never be drunked when i gamble.. 

Stick to this strategy, the couple times I have played drunk I was making crazy ass bets and needless to say I ended up broke... lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2019 at 16:26, @zulfandina said:

I don't drink alcohol ... but I have friends who are addicted to alcohol and gambling online. I see him playing gambling while online, I watch him play, and what happens ...

he just clicked there click here ... like he didn't understand what he was doing ... his eyes were fixed on the pc but I saw his mind hovering. His eyes were empty ... yeahh ... he didn't concentrate, or maybe he wasn't in his consciousness ..

from there I learned, if people drink alcohol and play gambling online, they will only waste their money, spend their money in bets that they don't know. so...

if there are friends who are gambling hobbies, avoid alcohol while you are gambling .. especially gambling online ... because you will only waste your money ...

whoever plays drunk loses, has never heard of a drunk who has succeeded, will probably result in a failure. Playing drunk is waste time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×