MrNice23

Cheap or Expensive coin ?

Hello Pdicers, 

When you are betting on your favourite gambling site , Primedice , what kind of coin do you prefer to use , cheap ones like doge , xrp , or some in between like ltc , eth or coins with higher value like btc, bch ?  

In general, I prefer to play with expensive coins like btc and bch , i can make a decent profit without spending days rolling , the problem is the bnankroll with those coins , it can be a big one unless you're very rich so yeah sometimes when you don't have a lot it's good to play with a cheaper coin to get a bigger bankroll and more fun!

Edited by MrNice23

I prefer playing with expensive coins, mainly becasue I started playing with bitcoin when I first started crypto gambling. So I am used to betting in small denominations. Betting even just 5 Doge scares me a bit lol.

I do also prefer bitcoin since if you win you get a huge amount but also the same thing happens when you loose so o go with ethereum or litecoin for most of the time and not Bitcoin. 

I dont really like rolling with doge, due to it's cheapish nature you wont know when you start waging over your wager limit. I prefer rolling with litecoin because it's easier to rake up profit. Ofcourse that's my own personal opinion

I like to play more with the middle end coins ETH in particular, but I also love to play BTC. I never really played with BCH and doge I just use mainly for roll hunts r weekly challenges. 

However, I have coins in all 5 and now all 6 coin types. The most played is definitely BTC, but also the easiest to rip since the number of coins is less to play with. But the main reason I play with BTC is because you get a lot of coupons, rains, and weekly challenges all from BTC so if I do lose it, I know it'll refill a bit so I can try again. 

ETH seems to be my ideal coin to win so far, but I'd like to try XRP too. Doge is a bit too cheap a coin that I really don't know how much I'm betting. At first I was scared betting 3.1 Doge for weekly challenges but later I found myself betting 300 Doge base bet and ended up losing 3k and I didn't even know how much I lost till I used the command !Doge usd 3000 xD 

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

I dont really like rolling with doge, due to it's cheapish nature you wont know when you start waging over your wager limit. 

What do you mean by limit ? Like what limit ? The site limit or the limit that we keep for playing ? Yeah it is cheap but if you are going to loose more then better do it with doge right ? If it is risky too doge is best. 

I usually play cheap coins. Busting them doesn't hurt plus  I can do some experimental strats hoping I can apply it to expensive coin...
I am also looking forward that one  of this days cheap coins' value increase as well. 

I used to play a lot using LTC then when I busted all my LTCs I changed to ETH. Now it is BTC that I used the most since forum challenge prizes was paid using it and I don't really play much anymore so what ever balance I only have here is what I use.

Yeah one thing is Cheap coins is good for experimenting like whether if i play with this coin will the same outcome come in the same pattern or not ? For experiments its best to use.

I like to play with more expensive coins more, but for not having them you can play with all the others. But I like BTC more. As it is subconsciously, I understand how much I lost or won.

I think my mission is to win, even if it is little in a certain type of currency. Many small wins make a large pile of coins.

You can win a million satoshi or 30,000 doges, the effort may or may not be greater in either currency. The important thing is the money in the wallet.

Of course if you play with btc or bch and win lots of money, the result will be much better. I believe winning on btc is great, but like I said, any currency I win will be happy. Those of smaller value require as we know large quantities to give a good performance compared to bitcoin or bitcoin cash. Cheers.

Well in my case it depends...

If i want to make some profit i go for Bitcoin mainly only. Now if i notice that i am about to get some red streaks i would probabily try out some dogecoin or any other low valuable currencies.

Also when i test new strategies i go for such low currencies.

sometimes ... luck can be predicted ...

for that matter, I often play cheap coins to see dice rounds and calculate my seeds ..

if the dice turn is profitable, I will replace my bets using expensive coins ... and if it works, I will use expensive coins until the target of victory that I have made ...

the point is, I only make cheap coins just as anglers ...

I prepare use cheap coin like doge xrp and if i busted with that coin i can use expensive coin to recover my lose.

I love doge coin xD

50 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

sometimes ... luck can be predicted ...

for that matter, I often play cheap coins to see dice rounds and calculate my seeds ..

if the dice turn is profitable, I will replace my bets using expensive coins ... and if it works, I will use expensive coins until the target of victory that I have made ...

the point is, I only make cheap coins just as anglers ...

That's one plus approach as i stated above. That's basically how you should do with any other coins.

33 minutes ago, raviki99 said:

I prepare use cheap coin like doge xrp and if i busted with that coin i can use expensive coin to recover my lose.

I love doge coin xD

Oh that is also a best resolution to play with each coin.

Will add that mindset to my own as well ;)

Edited by DreamStage

for me i was always playing with expensive currencies, btc to be specific, but lately i started to change my mind, btc price is getting higher and i cant afford paying high fees, so lately i use cheap currencies with low fees and fast transactions.

I'd prefer to play with bitcoin cuz i mostly know how much im having right now and for other crypto I have to constantly google it :D

Although playing in other crypto makes u win more digits and more digits looks more satisfying

Itactually depends on purpose and my mood :) haha

If I try to make profit by betting big with small multis, I usually go for btc.

LTC, ETH and BCH if i want to feel like I'm betting big. HAHA

If I want to test out some strats, XRP and DOGE is good because they are quite cheap and has a lot of zeros to give me safe streaks :)