Kate

Some tips while investing in Bitcoin

Investement this is done by almost every rich person who has billions out there and they do this because they stay rich like that way because they get returns from their investments and some people invest in stocks or shares while some in Bitcoin. And newbies to investing in Bitcoin dont know how to do it .

So i am here to give a few tips on how to invest properly and safely.

1. So first is buying the bitcoins that is easily done through localbitcoins you can choose on your convinient form of paying and you get bitcoin easily in your wallet.

2. If you use any exchanges withdraw the coins to a safe wallet never keep it in an exchange because you are a target of hackers once you make an account.

3. Never buy from sites which doesnt have a review .

4. Always check for reviews online by searching on google.

These are the tips that you need to get started. So good day and safe trading.

Do you guys have any extra tips to provide ?

I would say the safest way to store bitcoins are on a hard drive or the safest way is a paper wallet. once you have the bitcoins from localbitcoins, I would just send the bitcoins to a hardware wallet for safekeeping :)

Your money can be safe only when you have already spent it. And the rest of the time they are in danger. So I prefer to spend immediately, and not to wait, I don’t know what.

I would not keep your coins at an exchange neither any kind of wallet, unless you want to HODL them...

I just immediatly exchange them if it's kinda big amounts or leave them for a while if only low value priced like 30 bucks or so.

I think we should only buy Bitcoin when prices fall and sell when it pumps. It is a simple tactic that an investor can make and earn profits. Or choose it as a long-term investment for many years.

Just make sure anyone you are trying to buy the bitcoin from should not be an individual, but a certified company that has a lot of lose, and the company has a white paper. 

If you are in Africa, I would say try the wallet LUNO. Best in Africa, they keep your money for you in either in ETH, BTC or your local currency form. And they can also change from one form to the other on the site. They have a blue print and a white paper, and I have been using them for almost 2 Years now for all my transaction. And definitely, there charges are not much and are just a token.

PS: I am not making an advert for any site, and I am just trying to help and tell people that live in my side of the world the best way to change their crypto. If it is against the rules of the forum, it can be removed at due cause by any of the forum moderators.

just added, beware of investment offers that only mention big profits, without any explanation about the risks. Normatively, large profits are usually accompanied by a large risk. If you only know 'sweet', then you won't be ready to swallow bitterly. The best investment is an investment that is considered the best way too. Happy investing.

Thanks for your advice, I am also planning to buy bcc because I feel its price is low. I will read it carefully

Just like what happened today, bitcoin can easily drop in value. The safest thing to do is invest in a crypto like tether and trade with it. This holds a value of around $1 and can even increase in value, while other crypto lose their value. :)