Kate

Top altcoins for July 2019 to invest in.

Ok so new month is coming that is july and new rise and dump and new altcoins might rise and old altcoins might have the same thing they might rise or some might not or some might fall too.

So which are the top coins for investment that you would suggest for the month of july and why ?

I would suggest one is

EOS - This is a new start for trading with this coin many of my friends have profited up to 30 usd from this so i am trying it out.

And i am giving up on Dash and going for

Ethereum - A great coin and follows bitcoin so if bitcoin is rising which is happening now then id go for Eth.

Well i would still go for the same old mentioned by me on other topics:

Basically you want to use mostly the ones you currently live / gambling with.

Therefore my main ones will be: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple.

Don't find anything bad really for now ;)

When considering the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019, it is best to look at the growth potential and work products of the coin. These factors can ensure that it is always relevant and will grow steadily until it is adopted by the masses. and my choice of coin ripple (XRP).
XRP is one of the promising cryptos in 2019. It has the third largest market capitalization and has seen a lot of growth in recent times.

For me, the best coins are Bitcoin, eth, ltc, xrp, xlm. I do not want to invest in other currencies because I doubt that I will get a profit. These coins suit me so far.

Posted (edited)
On 28/06/2019 at 11:26, williamsh said:

I'm keeping my eye on XRP, not just becasue it has been recently added to Primedice, but because it has a lot of potential given that it is one of the few coins with instant transactions.

Really? Where you read such specifiction? Is it on their white papers.

I actually didn't knew about it till now. So i am much as surprised.

Edited by DreamStage

3 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Really? Where you read such specifiction? Is it on their white papers.

I actually didn't knew about it till now. So i am much as surprised.

Yeah, if you do a transaction with ripple (either a deposit or a withdrawal), you will see that the transaction is instant. I haven't researched the white paper or anything, just going on my experience with using XRP :)

i heard from many tele channels that eos is the up and coming new thing, i think we ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎should consider it and not take it for granted