EmirhanDemircio

How cool if PD give everyone birthday gifts :)

I think like every person wants to feel special in their birthday and everyone wants some present for this special day.

Why primedice won't do a little giveaway prizes for the legit and official primedice user's when people get some bonus or tip's they get very happy and why prime dice won't make people in their most important day! (Birthday) i hope some owner's would see this post and give some happiness to all.

603123587_OperaAnlkGrnt_2019-06-28_122315_www.google_com_tr.thumb.png.f65754f49702c287972859cc35717fbf.png   Happy birthday to all of u guys and good luck while playing.

3 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

You can probably imagine how many birthdays are here (real ones)... imagine birthdays that are just fake and alts popping up and what not. 

You see where i‘m Going.

well. i see where you are going,  but they can do a fix around.... by having a user do a KYC ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎with them and pass it... before being able to claim the bday gift. i think thats a fair thing to ask to prevent fake bdays 

yes i know people can fake ID cards... but its a measure at least

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

You can probably imagine how many birthdays are here (real ones)... imagine birthdays that are just fake and alts popping up and what not. 

You see where i‘m Going.

Well this is quite a nice idea though...

Nevertheless there could be a back validation track as for the email, 2fa, and something else (no clue, but maybe hardware binding).

This way you would be able to verify legitm users and not such alt accounts and fake ones ;)

Make a hundred alt accounts to abuse this concept? Seems very easy to defraud the site.

Primedice has so many ways to give out some freebies to everyone so that they feel special. We have weekly giveaways, rains from staff, social media giveaways and this forum where you can get forum rewards. Anyway I will move this topic to the proper section but I am very doubtful of it going far.

22 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

You see where i‘m Going.

Emin is right don't they abuse the rains's telegram giveaways and coupons now? There should be simple kyc for people who wants to play or maybe there is another topic if u do kyc get bonus?

22 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

You see where i‘m Going.

3 minutes ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

Emin is right don't they abuse the rains's telegram giveaways and coupons now? There should be simple kyc for people who wants to play or maybe there is another topic if u do kyc get bonus?

or maybe stake can give permission to alt accounts to play but only verified accounts can join telegram or forum giveaways.

It is certainly great to receive birthday gifts. But probably it is very expensive and of course there will be those who will abuse it from several accounts and different dates of birth. Therefore, it seems to me that this will not happen.

I don't agree with this ...
because this could be a weapon for those who are deceitful. they can just make hundreds of fake accounts and fake their birth dates ...

this can be one of misuse of accounts and serious violations in primedice

That would be great, but it's just an illusion. The forum is there along with the rains as a daily gift. I do not believe that they will someday reward their users on the anniversary day or the entry and creation of the account in primedice.