Posted (edited)

After a great bullish trend , BTC price felt to 10k usd , a 3k usd dip , pretty impressive but pretty expected as whales are not "moonboys" hodlers for life, they exit when they reach their profit target without any feelings or emotions.  Well i guess many other factors are involved in this drop, however i think btc is still strong and will rebounce again and again. 

Right now the BTC price is at 10,900 USD, i'm expecting soon an another bullish wave that can be even stronger than the previous one. 

Wait and See!

Edited by MrNice23

I think this is pure market manipulation by whales selling off a chunk of their coins. The price dropped too quickly for it to be ordinary people holding bitcoins and selling it. This is because bitcoin is unregulated that this is allowed.

Bitcoin then bounced back and reached a price of $ 12,000. But now it continues to drop. It currently costs $ 11,600. I think it will probably continue until it reaches the $ 11,000 price.

On 28/06/2019 at 13:40, MrNice23 said:

After a great bullish trend , BTC price felt to 10k usd , a 3k usd dip , pretty impressive but pretty expected as whales are not "moonboys" hodlers for life, they exit when they reach their profit target without any feelings or emotions.  Well i guess many other factors are involved in this drop, however i think btc is still strong and will rebounce again and again. 

Right now the BTC price is at 10,900 USD, i'm expecting soon an another bullish wave that can be even stronger than the previous one. 

Wait and See!

Whales do control the price most of the time. And you are right, when they get profit, they would stop the uptrend movement by selling coins over. Has been the same move ever since. 😅👌

On 30/06/2019 at 19:33, dmbadillo10 said:

Whales do control the price most of the time. And you are right, when they get profit, they would stop the uptrend movement by selling coins over. Has been the same move ever since. 😅👌

You're right!

The only question is when will they drop it? haha

I'm feeling that they are dropping it now slowly because it just reached 10250 USD today and soon I think it will fall below 10k usd. I'm somehow Glad I sold mine at 12k USD haha

i think it'll continue up n down over the course of the next 6-12 months and eventually after like a bubble burst it'll level off somewhere around under 10k in the big picture, i'd like to see it go to 100k like people say.. but i just dont think that'll ever happen

i think it'll continue up n down over the course of the next 6-12 months and eventually after like a bubble burst it'll level off somewhere around under 10k in the big picture, i'd like to see it go to 100k like people say.. but i just dont think that'll ever happen

clearly im not doing this right as it double posted my comment LOL hahahha sorry taz :P i'll get the hang of it 

I guess now whales are waiting for a signal to enter back in the market , 10k is appearing like a resistance point.  BTC can drop below that resistance , however i deeply think that it will rebounce again when the whales will inject their money in the markets....

9 hours ago, ceastem said:

You're right!

The only question is when will they drop it? haha

I'm feeling that they are dropping it now slowly because it just reached 10250 USD today and soon I think it will fall below 10k usd. I'm somehow Glad I sold mine at 12k USD haha

Absolutely. 💯

They decide what to do with BTC's movement. It will always be for their benefit. Anyways, we just have to go with the flow and see what happens. Stay smart and sell when its the right time. 👌👌👌👌👌

On 28/06/2019 at 14:30, rak said:

i hope so mr. nice.. 

Nothing against you bro.

@UltraChief @CaptainLorca - You should remove this kinds of responses as well. Like how you guys remove my content and responses. Short and responses like this are removable right?