Kate

Do you prefer the small races or one huge one ?

Races you all know it the events that happen on primedice everyday like everyday at different times with prize pools upto 3000 usd and sometimes upto 5000 usd which is a great thing. These are daily races and there are like a single race with prize upto 20000 usd and it is hosted like for two weeks or something.

So do you guys prefer these small race or one single huge one ?

For me i like the small ones which are great because many more people get to win but they should give a suitable timing so it is fair to everyone.

What do you guys think ?

I prefer the races where I don't need to wager 10 bitcoins to get a rank in the top 100. I prefer those where the top 1000 wagerers get some reward. This way, I don't need to have a fortune to participate in the race.

hehe very well said :) its nice to have a race where we don't need much money to roll... or maybe they can host a race where people with most lost loss or negative profit should be the winner

I no longer participate in races, because I can not catch up with the whales with big stakes. I tried several times and only lost what I had. But in general, it is more convenient to play small races as they go less in time and there are more chances to get at least to the end of the list.

I think I prefer to go into races where I can win something,. A race of just 20 people winning, I mayn't participate. But a race where there are 50 people winning, I will definitely participate. And when it comes to racing, I always pray not to get busted at the middle to the race. There are some whales on this site especially on stake. They are really crazy.

i think shorter races would be cool rather than ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎big or small... if that makes sense...  like popup mini races that dont give enough time for the whales to catch wind of the race and come to take it all : )

I like small races because they happen daily and the competition rate is not high. With big races, there will be a lot of players who are interested and make my winning rate and rewards lower.

39 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I like better huge races , at least you can have enough to time to build a balance for wagering and so climbing rank by rank.

yeah you have a point there, but i guess it also᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ gives whales time enought to catch wind of the race and take their time and come to join as well, rather than races being for those who are already online hehe, i know it᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ makes little sense for businiess but for players it is better

Well i do prefer the quicker ones (less wagering time but better not bust risk) rather than the big ones.

For example right now Primedice has an active race for 24 hours....

That's huge deal considering you have to wager for a full 24 hours cycle where if you bust you will have to deposit more coins and during that time you could lose your place.

22 hours ago, williamsh said:

I prefer the races where I don't need to wager 10 bitcoins to get a rank in the top 100. I prefer those where the top 1000 wagerers get some reward. This way, I don't need to have a fortune to participate in the race.

Yeah same and those usually happen in the races which are long because high rollers have a lot of money so they just keep playing and dont mind about the race at all xD that is one thing. 

23 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yeah same and those usually happen in the races which are long because high rollers have a lot of money so they just keep playing and dont mind about the race at all xD that is one thing. 

Yeah, it makes it almost impossible for normal players who aren't super rich to participate in. I guess I don't mind them, becasue the people seem to love it :D 

In one hand I like these Races that will last about 1h but in the other hand these have a way lower prize pool compared to the big ones (and way lower than Stake's Races to be honest). Also it would be cool to have the Races announcement at least 12h before it starts as some of us is not around 24/7 and are sleeping / at work when they normally start so not able to be paying too much attention to telegram messages every few minutes to know if a new Race is about to start or not

I'm happy with the current race ... even though it's only 100 winners, but in my opinion it's quite challenging ...

even though I was still in the 50th-70th position, I was happy to be in the winner category ... and it made my adrenaline feel challenged every day to participate in the race ...

On 28/06/2019 at 12:03, williamsh said:

Yeah, it makes it almost impossible for normal players who aren't super rich to participate in. I guess I don't mind them, becasue the people seem to love it :D 

That is very true!  I honestly don't normally participate in the races, but I guess if I did I would prefer the smaller ones because it gives more players the chance to win, and you don't necessarily need a huge bankroll to do so.

i prefer the big races, with big prize. might join one of them soon too,  small ones.. well they are small, and some whale can take all top places without knowing, careing. and prize wouldnt be worth to go over them, while with bigger prize, such thing prob wont happen, and prize will be more worth.

On 28/06/2019 at 00:03, Kate said:

Races you all know it the events that happen on primedice everyday like everyday at different times with prize pools upto 3000 usd and sometimes upto 5000 usd which is a great thing. These are daily races and there are like a single race with prize upto 20000 usd and it is hosted like for two weeks or something.

So do you guys prefer these small race or one single huge one ?

For me i like the small ones which are great because many more people get to win but they should give a suitable timing so it is fair to everyone.

What do you guys think ?

I prefer the huge races, because as we all know, the huge is the prize pool the bigger prize we get, and the big prizes for the lower places as well, since I cant go to something up to 25, I want the bigger one. But as the prizes go up, the number of participants go up as well.

I want those races with just 1-2 hours duration, unlike the 24 hours races it's more hard to win and will take you long time to get the prize. It's better for primedice to have races  with 1-2hours only.

On 13/07/2019 at 03:38, @zulfandina said:

I'm happy with the current race ... even though it's only 100 winners, but in my opinion it's quite challenging ...

even though I was still in the 50th-70th position, I was happy to be in the winner category ... and it made my adrenaline feel challenged every day to participate in the race ...

I agree 100 places is enough. Quite challenging but quite boring too due to its time span of race. Just like in a real race, who can run all day long? Even if you just gamble 1 hour, it will not be enough to get a place because of low balance, you have to play continuously to get something up above that race.

On 13/07/2019 at 04:11, CntryBoy said:

That is very true!  I honestly don't normally participate in the races, but I guess if I did I would prefer the smaller ones because it gives more players the chance to win, and you don't necessarily need a huge bankroll to do so.

Yeah that's the counterpart of huge races. Huge one get a lot of participants unlike the smaller one. But if you have a good bankroll then huge race is good. And it's recommendable. Have a good luck dude

Small race better compare to daily or weekly race.

But daily and weekly race give equal chance to all players.
unless 2-4 hour race peeps need to take out time while race time, but its not possible all time.