jamyr

Balance not updating correctly.

I will send link of the full video to the support team.

875a759fc991470abb6f087a1738673e.gif

I start with 19sats bet, balance 419 sats. 1st bet loss, second bet win. 

Supposedly after the first bet, balance will be 400sats, but instead it already took 2 bets worth.
its okay if 2nd bet was a loss but it is a win.

I have had a similar issue I guess. Where when I was trying to claim faucet and clearly the balance is zero. The faucet gives an error saying you need to have zero balance to claim. I mean in the first place you aren't able to hit claim until and unless your balance is zero. It wasn't a huge issue since it was just faucet for me. 

But since you posted this, thought I should say this as well. 

Also thinking about it the newer users, would probably be annoyed when this happens and would trust the site less I guess. 

Just wanted to add, 

on the example I have sent the first bet was a loss so it deducted 2 worth of bets. But I noticed when 1st bet won, it also doubles it.

On 27/06/2019 at 06:08, williamsh said:

Hmm, that is strange. Hopefully one of the developers @Josh will be able to look into it and give it some attention to start fixing it.

This basically happens because we "delay" balance updates when betting (in order to show animation) and then some other balance update occurs (tip/rain/etc) which has your new balance, then the delayed win/loss gets added to that new (correct) blance resulting in a new, incorrect balance. It's bit of a fucker to fix for a number of reasons tbh.

14 hours ago, Josh said:

This basically happens because we "delay" balance updates when betting (in order to show animation) and then some other balance update occurs (tip/rain/etc) which has your new balance, then the delayed win/loss gets added to that new (correct) blance resulting in a new, incorrect balance. It's bit of a fucker to fix for a number of reasons tbh.

Yesterday I was kind of playing and noticed that this isn't happening anymore. Told katrina about it.