hui

[0.0032 BTC] 12 hours of nice chat - starting NOW!

I thought it would be nice to see what happens when everyone tries to be extra nice in chat, so let's make a challenge out of that!

Prices will be given out by the following criteria:

• Nice and constructive, non spammy, funny and/or interesting and/or helpful chat
  • No alts talking on chat (at least) in that period
  • Applying the usual chatrules

I will review everyones chatlog during the period and use my personal judgment to select 32 winners and share the prices equally between them (0.0001 for each).

Let's have some fun! \o/

3 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Do we need to write our name down here or will you really go through every chatlog :o?

I will go through every chatlog, but if anyone wants to suggest people here other than themselves, i will give them an extra look :) 

Found someone especially nice? Post the name :)

Suggestion: At the end, make a roll, 50% chance.

A loss means no prize is given out.

The prize may be rolled forward to the next day instead.

Since it costs nobody anything to enter the giveaway, nobody has a right to complain.

4 more hours! I'm already looking forward to what I will see when I review your chat today! :)

4 hours ago, allisonn said:

Suggestion: At the end, make a roll, 50% chance.

A loss means no prize is given out.

The prize may be rolled forward to the next day instead.

Since it costs nobody anything to enter the giveaway, nobody has a right to complain.

Since the funds are sponsored by the site in order to tip them out it's a no-go gambling with them :P

4 minutes ago, hui said:

4 more hours! I'm already looking forward to what I will see when I review your chat today! :)

Since the funds are sponsored by the site in order to tip them out it's a no-go gambling with them :P

The funds don't have to be gambled, the roll can be for 0 and hash/nonce can be posted in advance. 

The idea is that if they are unlucky, they behaved nicely all day for nothing! What a terrible fate!

Just now, allisonn said:

The funds don't have to be gambled, the roll can be for 0 and hash/nonce can be posted in advance. 

The idea is that if they are unlucky, they behaved nicely all day for nothing! What a terrible fate!

Hehe i like the idea - I will give it a thought the next time i hold a competition! :)

This is interesting and this will make the chatrooms more crowded and the content of this conversation will force the brain to think hard because conversations in the chatroom will certainly discuss various topics, of course not spam

A bit over 3 more hours now! I managed to join you for an hour and I really liked what I saw! Thanks everyone for participating and heling make primedice a nicer place for all of us! :) 

Update: One hour left! I alreadyhave a feeling I will have to read a book! :) 

I liked what I've seen so far, and I'm looking forward to review all the chat soon.

Since it's a lot I hope you'll understand that I need a bit of time to do it all, so please give me a bit of time. I'll try to do the payments the latest on sunday!

I'll lock this thread for now, but will announce the winner here, too when I'm done.

Thanks so much for participating everyone!

And maybe some saw that being nice on chat isn't hard at all and makes this a way more cozy place to be at :)

So this was really interesting and fun! :D

Some of you really had some outstanding discussions and quite some fun. I did my best to judge fairly. Unfortunately a few people slipped with the rules while they otherwise would have won and some I had to weed out due to using alts.

So..... *drumrolls*

Here are the final winners (in alphabetical order):

allisonn
BobChances
Byteking
CaptainLorca
chikou1306
cryptscoins
CyberMarkets
DarkSchneider
dicyprime
DreamStage
Earthman
Eminx3
HappyTree
Irena
kristoffff
lint59
Mikey13
Mirela
nikowin44
OMGjimbo
pfodo
Policewale
sankasanka
savvy17
Seuntjie
singpays
sourc3code
Zoltan

Congratulations to the winners and everyone that made and makes the chat a more enjoyable place for all of us! :)

(Payouts will be done in the next minutes)