MrNice23

XRP in Primedice!!!

It's cool that they added Ripple (XRP), but it is a pity that I did not collect them before they were added to PD 😓

First impression:
1)This coin is something between Doge and LTC

Because as Doge are not expensive and do not reach LTC

2)And here, as stated above, the coin itself is not expensive.

3)Cool (cheeky) design 😎

I hope they add Monero. From a utility perspective I think it's the most useful coin which is not yet a part of PD.  But psyched they added ripple, even though as a crypto I could care less for it. 

3 minutes ago, Wtfjim said:

I hope they add Monero. From a utility perspective I think it's the most useful coin which is not yet a part of PD.  But psyched they added ripple, even though as a crypto I could care less for it.

Monero on PD it's great idea.

Adding another coin to PD is also great idea, even if personally I don't have ripples, cause I don't believe in that project so much to invest my money there. Yes, I know that is top3 coin on market, but if I would chose between Monero and Ripple, I would chose Monero.

On 27/06/2019 at 06:04, vinka1976 said:

there are better cryptos than ripple, for example monero, dash... w/e

Agreed , @vinka1976  maybe in the near future Primedice will add them , for now i'm happy to have another option of crypto even tho i'm already in minus lol

I feel like this is a good idea. XRP  is for sure going to draw more people into the site :) Which is awesome! Then we could probably meet some new friends. :D

I found it great to insert this new currency here in Primedice, a currency with great business options, new and of course with a price a little above the dogecoin, I think that xrp is the rich brother of dogecoin.

I hope to get many xrp coins around here.

On 27/06/2019 at 02:23, hubinator said:

Monero on PD it's great idea.

Adding another coin to PD is also great idea, even if personally I don't have ripples, cause I don't believe in that project so much to invest my money there. Yes, I know that is top3 coin on market, but if I would chose between Monero and Ripple, I would chose Monero.

I would have to agree as well.  I personally have not yet really gotten into Ripple, but maybe I will start since it is now available to deposit and withdraw here.  Monero would have also been my choice if I was asked to choose between the two, but who knows, I am sure that more coins will be added as time goes on....

I am happy with the existence of the XRP coin in Primedice.
last year, I had time to save this coin in a fairly large amount ... I thought this coin (xrp) would not be used by the primedice site ... it turned out I was wrong ... now xrp has been at stake in primedice ...

I hope to reinvest and bet on this coin (xrp) here, on this primedice website ...

I hope to be able to put this coin back (xrp) like last year, and hope the price will also go up ... hopefully all of this will come true 🤗

When it first came out here, I got tipped like 0.5XRP i believe by Eddie and I somehow increased it to 15XRP lol - Have no idea how i did it, but shortly after I got greedy and busted. For some reason XRP seems much easier to bust than other coins. Maybe its bc I don't quantify their actual worth and think of them as Doge or something. Either way, im sticking to other coins for the most part until I figure the busting thing out.

13 hours ago, Han2x said:

I'm not a fan of ripple. I'm expecting more cryptos to be here in PD soon. 

I am not much of a fan of XRP either, but no other coins have been working for me lately, so I may as well deposit some and give them a shot.  It can't get any worse... lol.