Kate

Top exchanges for you as of now ?

Exchanges we all know them they are just companies which allow us to exchange one coin for another for various people like investorsbtraders or generally the public or the crypto community so i was thinking now there have been a lot of new exchanges released right ? I was thinking which one of them is the best now ?

I am currently using Binance and the fees are killing me but it is secure for me so i am looking to switch from Binance as soon as possible because of the huge fees they charge for transactions . Any suggestions for good exchanges like Binance and safer is appreciated ;) . But other than the fees it is still a great exchange and smoothest of them all.

For me, there is no better. I always choose the most favorable exchange rate and it is always at different exchangers. The best one with the exchange rate is the most profitable and there is no transfer fee.

I used to use Binance as an exchange, but as of recently, I've decided to rather just invest my coins. I have a good feeling bitcoin will continue to grow in value, so let's hope the hodl strategy works.

I love Kucoin, Yobit, Binance and Etherdelta which I mostly trade my tokens. Kucoin is awesome for there's lots of promotion and giveaways. I think most sites charges us with fees that we don't have choice to pay it just to have our crypto out...