xfpadas

Earn 300+ usd in crypto

On 30/09/2019 at 05:40, xfpadas said:

THEY ADDED 5000 MORE PEOPLE THAT CAN JOIN GLOBALLY, 2300 PEOPLE ALREADY JOINED IN 12 HOURS, BE FAST

Any updates? I am very curious what happened with this amazing giveaway of them. Energi doesn't even look good, speaking of technicalities here; so tl;dr what happened? 

There are no news about this airdrop for the last 30 days, i tried to google it but nothing.

On 31/10/2019 at 17:04, iulianbutanu said:

Any updates? I am very curious what happened with this amazing giveaway of them. Energi doesn't even look good, speaking of technicalities here; so tl;dr what happened? 

There are no news about this airdrop for the last 30 days, i tried to google it but nothing.

Distribution is likely to be by the end of the year.

Last 4th wave was about a half month ago, so now everything is closed now, they're reviewing last participants aka 10.000 people, after review nrg will be calculated and sent out to people. They said at the start of the year that it's going to be sent out on Q4 aka December

Edited by xfpadas

17 hours ago, xfpadas said:

Last 4th wave was about a half month ago, so now everything is closed now, they're reviewing last participants aka 10.000 people, after review nrg will be calculated and sent out to people. They said at the start of the year that it's going to be sent out on Q4 aka December

They needed a year to send it away? I am wondering how the dump will be when the coins will reach everyone's wallets :))

1 hour ago, iulianbutanu said:

They needed a year to send it away? I am wondering how the dump will be when the coins will reach everyone's wallets :))

A year for people to gather, because they needed to reach 60.000 people. But yeah, i wonder what's going to be after they give the coins too.

On 03/11/2019 at 04:05, xfpadas said:

A year for people to gather, because they needed to reach 60.000 people. But yeah, i wonder what's going to be after they give the coins too.

Well, it took them more than a while. I am still curious how they're kyc actually worked or how they verified or stored the identities the have received.