AlphaStorm

analytics and rumors

I think that everyone noticed a sharp rise in the price of cryptocurrencies ... Some time ago I signed up for instagrams and began to view news and forecasts, and was also invited to several channels of traders in the discord. I was surprised how accurately they made the predictions, I wanted to sell some of the coins, but decided to trust and won on this.

Rumor has it that Bitcoin will reach $ 40k this year this year ... This is very optimistic. I relied on 25k this year.

What do you think about it? Maybe someone knows more?

It is difficult to answer what the price will be. This is just a rumor. Maybe they are specially manipulating the market, so that everyone went to buy Bitcoin to wait for growth to 40k. Nobody will tell you exactly. Only time will tell.

I do not need to belong to such forecasts and channels to know what "might" happen as in sorts of speculations ;)

Just by reading the news, understand what is going on behind cryptocurrencies.

Knowing what exactly the companies are thinking based on stated news you will know that prices will grow even further but there will surely be a market balance.

Most of the people will take this opportunity to sell but new investors will make it worth waiting for i do believe it will reach around $20k by the end of the year.

Well, if that is true, it is awesome news for those of us hodling bitcoins and other coins (since the rise of bitcoin mostly causes a rise in the other big coins out there). Can't wait to see where bitcoin is in a few months time :D

My prediction is that Bitcoin will rise to 50-70k dollars. It will be rising and reach this price in one year from now.

Not I will make a screenshot and check year from now :) I will be crying, why I didn't invest more in bitcoin before FOMO appeared and price sky rocket.

Posted (edited)
On 26/06/2019 at 02:53, hubinator said:

My prediction is that Bitcoin will rise to 50-70k dollars. It will be rising and reach this price in one year from now.

Not I will make a screenshot and check year from now :) I will be crying, why I didn't invest more in bitcoin before FOMO appeared and price sky rocket.

And based on which facts do you believe in such HUGE (lmao) prices?

Provide some more feedback on your speculations please so we can discuss them

Edited by DreamStage

5 hours ago, DreamStage said:

And based on which facts do you believe in such HUGE (lmao) prices?

Provide some more feedback on your speculations please so we can discuss them

My assumptions that bitcoin will be worth 50k-70 dollars are just because how bitcoins rises and go back to lower lever. We had 12 time bitcoin bubble. That's right, 12. Each time bitcoin reach new ATH ("All Time High) which usually is couple of times higher than last ATH, then he again drops. So technical analysis says that for the next 1 year bitcoin will rise, then he will drop again. It maybe extend the time frame, cause each period (bull and bear market) is longer than previous one.

Another thing, that half (56%) of human civilization doesn't have access to internet. Yep, it's really nice to live in big cities, but there are plenty of people that really don't have access to internet, so they definettly don't know what is bitcoin. What do You think will happen when they figure out, that they don't have go to bank or post office to send somebody money to different city/country? It will build awernes in civilization so the bitcoin will slowly rise, like it's happening throw his all existence.

The spikes to new ATH are because people want to make pump and rice bitcoin value, so they can sell at proper time. Add FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and bitcoin price sky rockets.

This happens all the time, it's now 13 cycle of bitcoin life. We are in the beginning of a bull market. The next one will be in ..... hmmm.... 10 years from now? I'm just guessing here. Those 10 years is really long shoot.

Don't relay on what I just wrote. Use own brain, cause it's your money at the end. :)

Well, last year we heard "60k in December 2018", remember? :) Actually, I got tired from guesses. You can analyze every single price movement in the past, but it doesn't tell anything sure about the future... 

Everything is just speculations and sometimes guesses, no one really know what the future holds for our dear BTC. I know it will still go higher but, but the exact date or in how many days time might not be my strong point of getting some predictions right. 

And by December when people need money for Holidays, the BTC will drop because a lot of people will sell then. Anything you do, just always keep a little of bitcoin, you may wake up tomorrow and it will cost a lot of fortune. It is as delicate and volatile like that.

i think everything we all hear is just part of the bigger manipulation plan of the᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ big players in the game. end of story... that or its just rumor by analytic people who dont know heads from tails

18 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

i think everything we all hear is just part of the bigger manipulation plan of the᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ big players in the game. end of story... that or its just rumor by analytic people who dont know heads from tails

Well it is not just rumors. You can follow the price variations by the amount of validated speculations and news.

Take for example latest price rise due to bull runs by investors and everyone one.

After specific time it decreased as people followed the drop chain thus making btc at $11k mark again.

like the bitcoin price predictions which it says can go up to the $ 40k ... it's just lure so that the investors flock to buy bitcoin.

in my opinion, the possibility of the price of bitcoin going up ... maybe that is true, it's just that if the value is numbered, it can't be ascertained at what price ... if there really is a bitcoin going through him the $ 40k per cent figure is news very good especially for us cryptocoin addicts ... right ...

just pray ... I hope it's true ...

In estimating Bitcoin price movements, careful analysis is needed, both in fundamental and technical terms. If you are a Bitcoin trader who wants to benefit from the rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin, you must carefully predict it. we can see the price of bitcoin this week, after reaching 11,000 $ more and now back down again