Kate

Bitcoin banks a dream come true ?

Banks we all know them these greedy cooperates which try to do everything to get even a single penny from us somehow and they have tried to put an end to bitcoin over and over again. But still there are some banks that accept bitcoin and allow them as payment methods and support cryptocurrency in general. And i was thinking what if one of those banks accept bitcoin for deposits and we can open a bitcoin thing account where all payments will be done in bitcoin ? And to this i was like what if they gave chequebooks to us how would we write the amount ? I believe we would need to write them in bitcoin terms.

Anyhow this is a dream and not come true but what if it was ?

I believe that there would be a huge line in the bank where people are waiting to open accounts . What about you guys ? How excited it would be for you ?

I think it’s too early to make bank deposits in bitcoins. Bitcoin price is too unstable. If the price is stabilized, then I think that it will already be possible to talk about it. Now I would not risk it.

it's hard to say, if that happens it could be that bitcoin is the official currency that can be used all over the world, but the price of Bitcoin is known to be volatile. In recent years, we have seen large movements (both up and down) in the span of a few days, hours and even minutes.

I do not think Bitcoin becomes subject to bank management, the basic idea of creating cryptocurrencies is decentralization, eliminating bank control, and the taxes that they impose, so I don't think Bitcoin will be restricted in private banks.

I am really excited about this and all the new data says that it is a dream that will come true, because Bitcoin ATMs are increasing in number, and it is known that ATMs are the starting point for Bitcoin banks. This will need a period of time, but it will be realized and dealing with encryption will become easier.