Kate

Problems which i think make adoption of bitcoin much harder.

Adoption of Bitcoin which is quite necessary because if more the merrier right ? Well yeah because if more people start using bitcoin then the payment through bitcoin will be more effective and bitcoin payments will be accepted almost everywherenin the country which is the great thing but there are some problems causing bitcoin adoption not to happen and here are some of them which i believe are the main problems that make adoption of bitcoin harder.

Scam ICO's
Scam bitcoin traders
HYIP scheme
Ponzi scheme

These are the ones which cause major bitcoin adoption problems

So what do you guys think ? Do you bave anymore thought or points by which adoption of bitcoin is being made difficult now ?

Scams, MLM, ponzi schemes etc. will always be an issue. Scammers will never stop so long as they can take advantage of one or two people each day or week etc. As long as these things are profitable, then they will never stop :(

Of course, these fraudulent schemes make a bitcoin negative reputation. But I think that one who understands that this and how it works will be difficult to fall into the hands of fraudsters. I never invest in such projects and therefore I feel fine.

From the beginning, one of the most interesting aspects of Bitcoin was its anonymity. That, however, seems to be changing rapidly, because regulators and tax authorities are rather forcing traders to reveal their true identities.
Indeed, any scheme that reduces the anonymity of Bitcoin transactions can eliminate much of the appeal of crypto money.

Another thing that I think influences the adoption of bitcoin is the fact that we don't have more platforms where people can learn about bitcoin. Sure, there are lots of websites, articles, and videos related to this but honestly for a beginner it's pretty hard to understand and learn how to use bitcoin. If you are a person that's interested in this kind of stuff you will quickly learn that but if you have never heard about bitcoin than you are most likely going to move on because you don't understand what bitcoin is and what it is used for.