MrNice23

Is it A Forum or A Pogrum?

Alright , today i just noticed that i was posting and not being credited as i used to be as contributor.

Here's my story , i'm registred to Primedice forum since it's creation, end of year 2016 i guess. 

Since PD forum creation,  i never spammed , even if i could earn from it, but for me , a forum is meant to be a site where people can exchange freely their different point of views and from where you can launch interessting discussions and defenitely not a place full of trash.

I guess i deliver proper quality content , my topics are appropriate to sections , they 're pretty diverse , i create polls , Btc price discussion , well nothing spammy , or fishy i think my contributions in this forum are quite good otherwsie i wouldn't got rewarded for...

Anyways , seems i got "punished" , so for now i can just post wihtout being credited , well that would not stop me to write, i do it because i like that in the first place. 

I talked to support: so basically their explanation is that my "contributions" are not contributions, funny answer , i'm wondering what's their definition of contribution , seems pretty rigged. They also told me that is because i'm commenting , creating topics to earn money.. Excuse me ? Isn't a "pay per post" forum or i'm maybe wrong lol.

First of all , i never post when i'm not inspired , i post when i have something to write otherwise i won't do it so, no i'm not doing that for money , however to get rewarded for offcourse i wouldn't refuse , it's motivating that's it but not enough to make me write if i don't want to write, i do that with pleasure.  

Well it's your right if you don't like my contributions , i can find other freedom of speach places , where my voice would be heard at least , i'm starting to think that here it's just a waste of time anyway , since only Primedice point of view matters.....

8 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

so for now i can just post wihtout being credited , well that would not stop me to write, i do it because i like that in the first place. 

Are you sure about that? How many such posts did you make that you didnt get credited for and you should know that not every section of the forum is having forum rewards applied to it.

If you aren't happy with not getting some compensation for your posts, then you really shouldn't be here. Sometimes I also don't get any satoshis when I make a post or reply. But I really don't mind, because I'm here to contribute and learn from others on the forum. It is all about your mindset.

First and Foremost, I love your topics and your replies, but I don't think support or any mod have a hand in you not getting satoshis. Your topics are educative and interesting posts, so that I don't know why Primedice or anyone in particular have to ban you or don't want you to be here.

Secondly, you should also check the sections you posts, because it's not all sections that get paid for posting and sometimes, the section that paid yesterday doesn't give you satoshis at all, because I think and I was told, the sections that pays per day, gets changed and changed everyday.

Lastly, Anytime you accuse someone and you want to make it public, it will be better if there are proofs, like a screen shot. Because I don't know why someone will say what he said up there. (Without any reason). And this is whyt I love Prime dice and stake. There is always reason for doing something. Maybe you have done something that has gone against the term and conditions of the site. Or the forum rules. 

Just take it easy,  because I still love to see you here. You are a great contributor to my learning as a crypto user and a gambler. And that is a big fact.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Are you sure about that? How many such posts did you make that you didnt get credited for and you should know that not every section of the forum is having forum rewards applied to it.

Well so far i'm sure that i'm not getting paid for my contributions,  and yes i know that not every section is rewarding.  

Here's some examples: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/35953-have-you-ever-seen-the-second-person/?do=findComment&comment=274029

Update: Well @UltraChief  you can check my activity, if i broke some rules or if  there's something suspicious , just warn me or send me a notification explanation , i think it's always better to be transparent in those cases.

Edited by MrNice23

I am also confused. Here is your forum reward history for last few days? Could you let me know whats wrong so I can investigate. Cheers!

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.15.24 am.png

Hello @Dan thanks for your answer , well i'm pretty confused as well , i made like 3 posts under "Primedice Dicussion" Section and i haven't got credited for ....

I don't know why, maybe sometimes the algo managing the payments is not working well or is delaying payments... Anyways i won't cry for few sats , i just thought i got like a sanction , no worries for that if that happens again i will let you know, Cheers man! 

4 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Hello @Dan thanks for your answer , well i'm pretty confused as well , i made like 3 posts under "Primedice Dicussion" Section and i haven't got credited for ....

I don't know why, maybe sometimes the algo managing the payments is not working well or is delaying payments... Anyways i won't cry for few sats , i just thought i got like a sanction , no worries for that if that happens again i will let you know, Cheers man! 

That would happen if it isn't high enough quality. If you would like, you can link me the three posts in that section and I can let you know what is wrong with the quality.