allisonn

Life-changing BTC price?

BTC is balancing on the 10k mark today. I think it's fair to say crypto winter is officially over.

However for me, this price level is not enough to change my life, since I don't have that much and didn't buy at the 3k low points. I'm greedy and want nice things! 20-25k, and I would happily sell every satoshi I have. For Eth I think about 1.5k is enough? I never did think of Eth as real money anyway, just Eddie rain units.

What price level would make you sell every single bit of crypto you have? 

Yes buddy, I also want to see Bitcoin as before 20k. Last time I was lucky, I managed to sell it before the price fell. Hope to see it again. It would not be a bad profit for me.

2 hours ago, allisonn said:

I think about 1.5k is enough?

You mean 1500 Eth ? If so yeah it's big money 440070$ usd and you should hodl it, Ethereum is an old coin and has a great potential to rise more in the future.

I think even at 10k, it is big profit for me. Now it has passed 10k officially, which is very okay for people that were involved at 3k$. 

I would like the price to go back up to $15,000 per bitcoin at least. The higher, the better for those of us who are holding crypto as an investment. I am reluctant to sell now given the current price level.

I am just like you, I always sell my satoshi, I never keep it too long. in January 2019 I had 0.3 btc and at that time the price of btc was around 3000 $, I sold it because I wasn't a speculator, you can imagine if I saved it and I sold it at this time, where the current BTC price was around 11,000 $

ethereum is an old coin and it was warmly discussed by people, especially crytocurrency shareholders ... are you here saying you have 15k etherum? that's a very large amount ... you need to overcome that considering that many hackers now ...