Kate

Any ideas on how to sync wallet pretty quick ?

Syncing a term that you know , because that is what happens when you open up a new wallet or install a new wallet in your pc and it takes a long time and it is very frustrating and there is nothing much that we can do and i have installed a new wallet but the sync takes like freaking 2 years or something have keot the wallet open for like 2 days but nothing happened and it is still syncing so i wanted to ask if there is anyway to fasten up the sync anyhow ?

I've never had much delays in syncing wallets (I've only done it once though, and a friend helped me). It was basically instant. Is it normal to have a delay with this? Otherwise maybe contact the support team of the wallet company and hopefully they can provide reasons for it taking so long.

Increase cache to value 4096 or even 8192. Add in at the end of bitcoin.conf:

dbcache=4096

The bigger value, the more RAM will be used. It will speed up loading of already downloaded blocks. You have to have version > 0.15.1.

The value is in megabytes. If You have 16GB of RAM, than I would change temporary dbcache to value of 12GB (dbcache=12000 ). It depends how much RAM do You need for other things i.e. browser and slow down PC to use pagefile. Changing value to 12000 (from default 300) should speed it. Of course fast CPU and SSD will help same way, but You will need money for hardware change :)