Kate

Has anyone ever begged from support ?.?

I think someone created a ticket and asked for help from them. But this is one of those stupid acts if you can't afford to gamble then stop and get out of here. Pls, make everyone respect you.

well, that'd be pretty stupid... unless going to support and asking them for rakeback credit counts... numerous times! LOL

I don’t think no one dares to beg supports. That’s an offense. They will get muted

On 24/07/2019 at 21:37, CaptainLorca said:

You'll be surprise where they go for begging. Some are sending pms to mods, asking for funds. That also happens to the support staff. 

wew ... they (beggars) dare to ask for a mod?
what they think is actually ...

I don't know what to say if beggars dare to beg, even to moderators and admins ... really ... it's out of bounds ... they are so insolent ...

Is there no solution to this problem? every time there are some beggars muted by mods, there are always more beggars ... how long will this continue ???  

On 20/06/2019 at 20:01, Kate said:

This is a weird form of question for me and for others but i just gotta ask this to all the support members out there. Has any beggars opened a live ticket and begged money from you ? I know no one would dare to do that but just think that newbies join the site eveyday so they might think that nothing would happen if they tried to beg from the support channel. Just a weird question to all the support members. I am a hundred percent sure that at least one person might have gone for this move because i just feel so someone is stupid enough to do so.

So support members has any member ever begged from you through any type of communication.

I can grantees about that they will get a lot of begging for every day. For me, I never do that thing because I don’t want to waste anything with begging at support and I know it will never work lol 😂 

On 24/07/2019 at 10:37, CaptainLorca said:

You'll be surprise where they go for begging. Some are sending pms to mods, asking for funds. That also happens to the support staff. 

I can only imagine the lengths some would go to for some free coins.  I'm sure you all have had some laughs at some of the things they come up with.

On 27/07/2019 at 12:44, UltraChief said:

You mean my PM box is a better place to spam with begging PMs? I generally give them 2 week long mutes if they do so though :D

Only 2 weeks?  I think you are going a bit too easy on them. 🙈

I think when new users come on site then they see stake support give a lot of bonuses other users they think maybe support give us some bonus but they don't now if support team give bonuses other users they eligible for these bonuses and when anyone know these bonuses just for eligible users then they stop to ask support