Kate

Confused to use which wallet ? Well here is a help.

Ok so so many people get confused on which wallets to use for using their bitcoins or for storing their bitcoins in general. There are many apps out there but for newbies they need a lot of help in selecting the legit legit ones which actually allows them to have their money back. I had a lot of troubles regarding wallet when i was a newbie and this site did help me one time.

So i am here to help you below is a link which gives you options on which devuce you want the wallet on and as you choose further on you get more different options and you can choose the most suitable one for you.

Link :
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

I remember I spent hours of research choosing a wallet, only to find out they all pretty much do the same thing. The most important thing to look for in a wallet is whether or not you have ownership of the coins, i.e. your private key. Always choose a wallet where you have a private key to store your funds.

Here's another from Coincentral which is from Doug Polk: 
https://coincentral.com/how-to-buy-bitcoin-and-other-popular-cryptocurrency/

Which brings to the table The Best Sites and Bitcoin Exchanges

Sure those are exchanges but you will be able to get many addresses as you wish.

Edited by DreamStage

I remember when I searched my wallet for crypto coins and it took me hours to choose a wallet that was right for me, I looked for a wallet that could be an exchanger. and my heart fell on the cryptonator wallet

Thanks for this post. It will be useful for people who like to diversify and try different types of wallets, but for me I am very comfortable in using a blockchain wallet. It is safe, more reliable and famous. I would like to ask you. Do you recommend using a wallet you have tried?