Kate

Fear while withdrawing winnings.

So all of us would have won some big bucks from primedice of course and all of us would have at least withdrawn some of it. So there are players who might have won like 100 or more bucks and i was thinking when they withdraw it do they take precautions enough ?

Like they have to sell to get the money currency but i wanted to ask when you withdraw those huge amounts does jt feel like oh i shouldn't have withdrawn at all or something. Because even if i withdraw i still feel the same way for some reason and it is weird.

So do you guys have this weirs feeling always ?

My biggest fear when withdrawing is whether I copy/pasted the wallet address correctly. Since payments cannot be reversed, I am super afraid I mistyped one character or something like that. I never regret withdrawals though.

I reckon i have been hit by the wrong address checking OCD too.. always better to double triple check the entire address properly before clicking the withdraw button...

Once i withdrew a lot thibking i shall double it in sports and damn i lost the sports bet meekly... I regret withdrawing from PD that day.

In my opinion it is better if there is a sum that can be withdrawn, you need to withdraw it, and if not, then play)
With a large balance of course, you can leave a part, but sooner or later this part can be lost, but in my opinion about the withdrawal and starting from scratch (if the strategy is not to play)

6 hours ago, Kate said:

Because even if i withdraw i still feel the same way for some reason and it is weird.

I can feel you , @Kate,   i feel happy maybe for few minutes but then is same , i don't feel proud , and i'm never satisfied that's why i redeposit to make more but this so wrong and i should be happy with my winnings , unfortunately i never had the value of money......

Anytime I am opportune to withdraw, I do it with immediate effect. My only fear is not to lose focus, then go back with all my balance to win a bet of 1.01x to take care of the transfer fee and I bust.

I am always scared of that shit every time. It is so annoying and stupid. I am also scared to withdraw into the wrong BTC wallet. Because it is always very sad when you lose the satoshis you worked for into the wrong  wallet. It is always like that. And it is annoying like that. I wish I can really correct that with me. 

Or why would I be scared of withdrawing into my personal wallet.

Why is it always like that? 😒

My only fears are if i accidently withdraw to wrong wallet, or wrong wallet's currency.

Sometimes it might look that it takes longer to confirm where it looks money will be stolen or something.

But that's only me pherhaps :P

Edited by DreamStage

12 hours ago, williamsh said:

My biggest fear when withdrawing is whether I copy/pasted the wallet address correctly. Since payments cannot be reversed, I am super afraid I mistyped one character or something like that. I never regret withdrawals though.

I have the same fear as you. I always check it many times before pressing the withdrawal. I was mistakenly writing a wrong copy of my wallet address, and I lost my money stupidly.

1 hour ago, natypol said:

I have the same fear as you. I always check it many times before pressing the withdrawal. I was mistakenly writing a wrong copy of my wallet address, and I lost my money stupidly.

Yeah, fully agree. The scary part about this whole bitcoin thing is that transactions can never be reversed, so once that withdrawal has been sent, the user has no recourse if they made a mistake.

14 hours ago, williamsh said:

Yeah thats why when i do withdrawals i always double check each and every letter nad paste both the address in notepad again to see if both of them are the same.

I always draw half of all the balances, because I think if there is an unfortunate incident with my withdrawal, there is still half. I still have a chance to get it back

Same with the others, I fear that I am sending my withdrawal to the wrong address so I always triple check the address before confirming my withdrawal request.

4 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

The only fear I have withdrawing is sending it to the wrong wallet and making a stranger very happy. So I always triple check I have copy pasted the right wallet. 

Yeah that is the thing but if you did send someone money by mistake you could send another transaction to the wallet asking for the money back and you might get it back . 

I can only feel calm when the money is already in my account. I am especially nervous when I am changing through the exchanger and straightening money for their address. Well, as a rule, everything goes well.

17 hours ago, misamo said:

Same with the others, I fear that I am sending my withdrawal to the wrong address so I always triple check the address before confirming my withdrawal request.

You should use Blockchain explorer for those sort of confirmations in first place.

Or do you use any other transaction verifier by the way?

Edited by DreamStage

On 19/06/2019 at 22:17, williamsh said:

My biggest fear when withdrawing is whether I copy/pasted the wallet address correctly

Same!
You can never be too careful with those random numbers xD

I see to it that I check my address again, making sure if it was eth, btc, ltc, or doge, etc. before hitting withdraw.

i have another feeling while withdrawing, not fear, i dont even know how to call it, when i withdraw its like ( wait, was  that enough ? what if i could win much more than that ?...etc ), well its gambling after all, no one knows what could possibly happen, and you probably wont know if you took the right move by withdrawing :)

For over 0.01 I check the first and last few characters of the address, anything more than 0.1 I try to check a few more. I've sent and received a ton of btc over the years, had a few mistakes but haven't lost any yet due to wrong transfers.

Also I just find something else to do when waiting, if I don't, I will keep peeking to see if the transfer is done.

when I withdraw, I never withdraw all the balance that I have because if I withdraw all the balance then there is nothing left. therefore I withdraw half of the balance then I use it to play because then I don't need to make a deposit again when I play. sometimes it's pretty bad when I want to withdraw but I use it to play and end up losing and I can't withdraw because the balance is less.

I feel nervous, whenever I will withdraw! I am always thinking that I might enter the wrong address and not able to get my money. 

Same fear as exchanging to dinabot! Maybe I tip too much or below, the amount I put, or maybe I put something wrong in the exchange site lol, this is a cool post, thanks for sharing! This is very relateable for all gamblers, not only in this site but in all!

Well, good luck to all of us!