Kate

A Cypto heist wass the biggest heist or hack of all time

So you know hackers and hesits and robbery's so i was watching a video where a person compares top crimes that has happened with how much money was stolen and as i came to the end of it i was shocked to see that the biggest heist ever pulled of was the NEM hack. I was like woah crypto sliding through these videos. It is good to see crypto be no. 1 in something but this just makes investors more scared about their control over their money.

The video link :

The person talks about it in the last 5 minutes of the video .

No wonder. I have not yet heard that at least one hacking and theft of cryptocurrency was discovered or the criminals were caught. Therefore, for them to steal the crypto is beneficial and convenient, so as not to leave traces.

I do not know what is worst...

These replies making non sense of the video (since the video advertises Dashlane)

Or Dashlane being the one that stores your passwords lmao.

You guys serious? :D

Still don't know what "A Cypto heist wass" means by @Kate

If that meant Crypto... Well this video is not even about Crypto at all...

8 hours ago, DreamStage said:

If that meant Crypto... Well this video is not even about Crypto at all...

Stop just saying something without watching the video i also said that in the last 5 minutes he talks about it and i also said that he is comlaring the biggest heists of all time which included money and as well as crypto and crypto heist turned out to be the biggest one. So just watch the video FiRST .

hehe all i can say is interesting comparisons and video  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎hehe, a bit longer than i thought but it entertained me hehe

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kate said:

Stop just saying something without watching the video i also said that in the last 5 minutes he talks about it and i also said that he is comlaring the biggest heists of all time which included money and as well as crypto and crypto heist turned out to be the biggest one. So just watch the video FiRST .

And you have to stop saying things that did not happened.

I watched the video and there is no mentioning of crypto whatsoever. There is a storyline talking about how money was stolen and what happened with both vault managers.

In the end of the video he advertises dashlane which is a web service that stores your passwords.

Also i was talking about your title: A Cypto heist wass the biggest heist or hack of all time

I don't even understand how you relate crypto with this video at all.

Enlight me then. Because right now i am assuming you are assuming that video has some relation with crypto lmao...

Edited by DreamStage

There is often a misunderstanding of theft and security hacking that occurs at various exchange places and other businesses. Even though these things are a disaster, none of them involves Bitcoin being hacked, nor does it mean there are weaknesses in Bitcoin. Just as a bank robbery does not mean the dollar has been weakened or polluted. After all, good security and various security solutions are needed to provide better protection for the user's money security, and to reduce the risk of theft and loss. In recent years, the security system has developed rapidly, such as wallet encryption, offline wallets, hardware wallets, and multi-signature transactions.