Kate

First government to accept bitcoin ?

Government you know them and most of the governemnts like the big and well known countries governments are not accepting bitcoin or crypto and just want to ban them and they try their best to ban crypto in every sort of way. So i was thinking is there a government that in the future would force or make all their shops in their country accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Do you feel that any government would accept bitcoin or crypto soon ? Tell me which one would do so ?

For me i believe that UAE would do so or well know as Dubai they might bring in and accept crypto soon enough.

The only crypto some countries will accept is a crypto that they can track. If it is impossible to track, there is no reasonable Government that can allow it, because people will think those people in Government has ulterior motive in mind. 

Crypto and especially bitcoin gives way to corruption, because it is not traceable and so makes people in government and power very corrupt. They can easily transfer money to a guy in China and turn it to BTC. It is as easy at that in that level of Government, if it is accepted.

If I find myself to be the President of a country one day, I won't use BTC at any level of Government or Public office, but the remaining of the people can accept and adopt BTC and crypto if they are okay with it.

I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I heard Singapore was one of the first countries to open up to the possibility of accepting crypto payments. I believe some of my friends were talking about it some years ago, but can't remember for sure.

52 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I heard Singapore was one of the first countries to open up to the possibility of accepting crypto payments. 

Yup i heard that too and it was true too. They had a mall where most of the shops in the mall accepted crypto payments and also they had a Btc atm over there.

As a rule, poor countries refuse to crypto, and developed countries have long accepted it and make a profit. I do not understand those who impose a ban on crypto for the population, it seems to me that it is more convenient to keep everyone in their paws.

On 18/06/2019 at 13:42, rembo2 said:

As a rule, poor countries refuse to crypto, and developed countries have long accepted it and make a profit. I do not understand those who impose a ban on crypto for the population, it seems to me that it is more convenient to keep everyone in their paws.

Actually it is the other way around if you see US most of the states are against crypto where as crypto is widely accepted in Venezuela the country also made petro coin. 

7 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Well here is some Screenshot that might answer your questions.

Check this out for further informations:

transferir.thumb.png.5bdde1c61314069579587fc337eddb17.png

That map says US it is legal but i heard that many major banks wanted to remove it from their country and stop adoption of bitcoin since they cant tax it anyhow.

Hmm , Bitcoin is not enough stable to be accepted as a mainstream currency , that's why govs are worried , it's way too volatile to be used for daily purchases or trades. So I guess , governments wants to regulate it before accepting it.

On 18/06/2019 at 00:10, williamsh said:

I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I heard Singapore was one of the first countries to open up to the possibility of accepting crypto payments. I believe some of my friends were talking about it some years ago, but can't remember for sure.

you mean to accept  possibly using crypto currency to for example.... pay for taxes and ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎government pills stuff like that? or even pay the gov empoloyees their payroll with it?

7 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

you mean to accept  possibly using crypto currency to for example.... pay for taxes and ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎government pills stuff like that? or even pay the gov empoloyees their payroll with it?

Yeah will to pay government bills why would they need bitcoin rather make a coin themselves and also i don't think that employees would be happy to get bitcoin if they are working for the government. 

Bitcoin must be stable before world government will accept it, because some whale holders will still go ahead to manipulate the price at will. But i think Russia want to go into crypto

At a certain point some government is surely going to integrate cryptocurrency into their financial system. The question is how much are they going to modify it since a coin like bitcoin would actually be bad for government(from their side). We've already seen Facebook, one of the biggest companies in the world creating it's own cryptocurrency so I think soon a government will also try and do something similar 

Finland is one of the most advanced and leading countries in terms of technological developments. This country has even given tax freedom for the purchase of bitcoin.

Finland has also facilitated almost all the many ATMs to make purchases, exchanges, and top up bitcoin. This is done to meet the needs of the people in Finland for the use of bitcoin.

Through the ATM Radar, the data shows that Finland is the country that records the highest bitcoin exchange transactions compared to other countries