lint59

Funny PD Chat 😈

Okay , i admit i am a troll. i also admit that i sometimes blur the lines of civility with my dry and dark humour and i apologise for that.

To have fun in the chat without breaking the rules is an art in itself . But more often than not , primedice chat has a funny way of biting up the ass.

Even though tagging is an eyesore but i couldn't help it in this case. Lol... I'd like to thank all the lovely support including @Dusan @Irena @Marija @Bojana.... They recognise fun but are strict nevertheless when it comes to implementing rules in the chat.

I'd like to share this incident for everybody's amusement.

Sai99 aka ssssss3

Screenshot_2019-06-17-02-41-14.png

Screenshot_2019-06-17-02-42-32.png

Screenshot_2019-06-17-02-44-40.png

Screenshot_2019-06-17-02-55-28.png

Lol. I think I was here when all these were happening. You just have to take it with these people taht wants to step on your nerves. You are here to gamble, don't let allow anyone to fuck you up and make you lose distraction. He was muted for 48 hours and you are free from his disturbance.

Happy gambling bro. Don't mind people in chat that the chances of meeting them is lesser that having 0.00 or 99.99 3 times on a roll.

lol you guys are so silly sometimes, makes me laff too when i am in the chat room hanging ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎out and kicking back with all you folk. thanks for making the site so fun! a pleasure to be part of you all.

indeed a conversation will live if it is filled with jokes. if in a chatroom just discussing serious things it will be boring. but this site has rules that must not be broken and we must comply with that

On 17/06/2019 at 11:56, Bimfo said:

Lol. I think I was here when all these were happening.

It was so funny right.... After these flurry of mutes, he's probably sick of logging into primedice

I have some more screenshots of the same guy i repored earlier for everybody's amusement ...lol

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-31.png

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-48.png

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-55.png

2 hours ago, lint59 said:

It was so funny right.... After these flurry of mutes, he's probably sick of logging into primedice

I have some more screenshots of the same guy i repored earlier for everybody's amusement ...lol

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-31.png

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-48.png

Screenshot_2019-06-19-14-52-55.png

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Brrrooooo, why are you fucking with his emotions? You wicked  broooo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need a little easier to relate to the chat. However, I noticed that sometimes people perceive VIP status as a privilege over other people. This is a bit annoying.