Kate

Bitcoin is a bubble predictors - Where are they now ?!

So 2017 and 2018 was a pretty huge year for bitcoin because many things happened and a main thing which caught everyone by surprise was the price rising of bitcoin from like 100 bucks to 20000 USD whoch was a very very big climb many investors got rich and happy. And while bitcoin was at 20000 USD there were many speculators who said " Bitcoin will fall and this will be the end of it blah blah blah " .

So we all thought yeah it might be when it reached 3000 USD but now it is at 9000 USD so where are those speculators now ? What do you think their emotions might be now ? I believe that they would be kicking themselves in the arse and just regreting predicting as a job anymore.

Lol. Actually it is just prediction. None of them will be so  stupid not to have the smallest in Bitcoin, because no one controls it and you are not right in your predictions. That's why it is called predictions. No one is not always correct, at least not everytime. 

There must have been so many factors for predicting like that though, especially with the way the World bank went hard on BTC and didn't want it to flourish or wanted to control the outflow and inflow of Bitcoin which is not possible.

The BTC will still try it's best to reach the 10k hit point by the 9th month, but what about it's fate as the Year comes to an end. That's where my fear lies.

yeah i agree with the guy above, i dont think it will pass 10k  before᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ it drops again. well just peaking at 10k then drops

Lol just want to say how the it changed xD i was making fun of those predictors and not the prediction for the orice of bitcoin . The predictors who made fun of bitcoin and said it will drop.

I never made negative predictions, based on the 24-hour exchange volume to determine the general trend. How can Bitcoin prices decrease when the volume of exchanges increases quickly?

2 hours ago, natypol said:

I never made negative predictions, based on the 24-hour exchange volume to determine the general trend. How can Bitcoin prices decrease when the volume of exchanges increases quickly?

Not talking about you lol xD i am talking to those people who say Bitcoin is a bubble and just the news takes that those people not you also dont know if you are those people.

5 hours ago, Kate said:

o where are those speculators now

Well they simply predicted that the 2017 bubble will burst. They were 100% correct. I don't know any predictions being made now, so I am not sure where they are. I don't think bitcoin will ever go back to $20,000, but may exceed $10,000 :)

Do not worry about speculators, they earn on this information. Speculators are always in profit, unlike us who believe in any information disseminated by them.

On 17/06/2019 at 19:28, ceastem said:

Honestly, I don't see the benefit of hitting on a coin.

Wouldn't it be better if many people invest on it so that the price will go up? 

That is the problem when they want to invest they are pulled back by many news like these and also another factor is that when they buy crypto the sellers charge high amounts . 

That is why those are just speculations and lets put them that way...

Anyway it is a bubble just because Bitcoin is basically a ponzi scheme. If you look closely how does price rises? Traders do make it higher.

And the demand is also mantained by the investors, if investors gone and nobody decides to sell then you will not be able to get any kind of price flutuation and thus price drops.

Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin should not need to be restricted especially prohibited, but left as a hobby for speculators in cyberspace. Both long-term investors and speculators maintain their position, which is reported to mean that only fundamental changes such as strict regulation or technological improvements can cause market reactions.