sheenaz.bay

when should you stop?

You have to know when you have to go. This is probably the hardest part of gambling. Many gamblers win several rounds in a row and feel they are "blessed" and will not lose. Don't get stuck! Just because you win in a row doesn't mean you will always win.
If you win with similar conditions, it is the right time to take the money from your winnings and leave immediately.
If you keep playing, consider betting more conservatively so that you don't lose the money you've won, because sooner or later, your luck will be lost if you don't stop playing.

Nice reply to the topic. The problem about people when they want to stop and they can stop is self control, and that matters really a lot in the gambling world. You can't be always lucky. If you are always lucky that means the system is rigged and faulty. It's a gambling world, you will always lose money, which is really really okay, but the ability to stand your ground, and recover not in a haste is what define a pro gambler to an amateur.

Nobody is always lucky, you will one time lose, but will you get angry and bet all your balance because you lose 1/10th of your balance? 

If I start with 10k sats, at 100k sats, I am definitely ready to cash out if I am give the chance. It's a gambling site, not a money factory or money making machine.

Gambling is dangerous, and you must be in the mood and be very sharp to beat the system.

this is exactly my problem,  dont know when to actually stop... what happens is i win then ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i know i should wd so i know i should stop, but i cant get myself to actually wd and take a break or smtin... ughh

It is really not easy to know when to stop. Some people stop too late, and then bust, and others like me stop too early, and earn less profit than I otherwise could have. So it is a skill I think that you can get better with over time :)

When you start something, it's so difficult to stop considering every time in your head, your like "just one more" - then 10 bets later down the line, it causes pain especially if your betting really high on dice with large funds.

Stop when you already reach your goal and always set up a limitation on everything.

It would always help to set up a goal and a limit before starting anything and of course stick to your plan.

It is most gamblers and traders mistake they wouldn't set up a goal and blindly go with the flow then lose it all.

On 17/06/2019 at 02:56, Bimfo said:

Nice reply to the topic. The problem about people when they want to stop and they can stop is self control, and that matters really a lot in the gambling world. You can't be always lucky. If you are always lucky that means the system is rigged and faulty. It's a gambling world, you will always lose money, which is really really okay, but the ability to stand your ground, and recover not in a haste is what define a pro gambler to an amateur.

Nobody is always lucky, you will one time lose, but will you get angry and bet all your balance because you lose 1/10th of your balance? 

If I start with 10k sats, at 100k sats, I am definitely ready to cash out if I am give the chance. It's a gambling site, not a money factory or money making machine.

Gambling is dangerous, and you must be in the mood and be very sharp to beat the system.

yes you are right, we must be able to control ourselves and know when we should stop

On 17/06/2019 at 06:17, Eminx3 said:

this is exactly my problem,  dont know when to actually stop... what happens is i win then ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i know i should wd so i know i should stop, but i cant get myself to actually wd and take a break or smtin... ughh

our problems are the same. I always do that too. even though I got a big profit I always continued the game which ended in defeat. because I don't know when I have to stop

On 18/06/2019 at 10:08, xvids said:

Stop when you already reach your goal and always set up a limitation on everything.

It would always help to set up a goal and a limit before starting anything and of course stick to your plan.

It is most gamblers and traders mistake they wouldn't set up a goal and blindly go with the flow then lose it all.

having a target is good. but what if we lose before we reach the target we set? for example, my profit target is 200k satoshi, and now I have profit 150k satoshi, I should have stopped (if I knew), but because the target of 200k satoshi I continued the game to reach the target. and it turns out everything is gone. all my balance is up.

Ahahaha, perfect! Exactly this, for that matter I say, define a goal, a goal. Better to earn little than lose everything. Hit the target, stop, withdraw a bit, pause the game and if you want to play more with what's left. No one really wins forever!

On 17/06/2019 at 01:17, sheenaz.bay said:

You have to know when you have to go. This is probably the hardest part of gambling. Many gamblers win several rounds in a row and feel they are "blessed" and will not lose. Don't get stuck! Just because you win in a row doesn't mean you will always win.
If you win with similar conditions, it is the right time to take the money from your winnings and leave immediately.
If you keep playing, consider betting more conservatively so that you don't lose the money you've won, because sooner or later, your luck will be lost if you don't stop playing.

this happened because of the greediness of humans ... the insatiable nature of something that was acquired ... already won 0.004 btc ... still continue to bet ... why ... because it's still lacking and continues to feel short ... until at the end it is not a victory that will be gained ... but a defeat that has been waiting ...

stop friends ... stop if your victory is enough for you to withdraw ... stop betting even if it's limited to withdrawing if you feel unsure about continuing the bet ... or take a break for a moment ... do other things ... sempai You can decide to continue betting or stop there ...

many have felt victory and exhausted instantly because of their greed ... like that it is enough to prove that the victory is at its limit ... then stop betting ... you can bet on the next day ... don't be too forced ...

gambling is not coercion but choice

On 06/07/2019 at 04:51, @zulfandina said:

stop friends ... stop if your victory is enough for you to withdraw ... stop betting even if it's limited to withdrawing if you feel unsure about continuing the bet ... or take a break for a moment ... do other things ... sempai You can decide to continue betting or stop there ...

You told to stop when the victory was enough to withdraw. What if you haven't reached the minimum withdraw but lose? for example, the minimum withdrawal limit is 200k satoshi, here I have gotten 100k satoshi profit more, I should have stopped because I got 100k satoshi, but you told me to stop when the victory was enough to withdraw, I had to reach 200k satoshi, but before until 200k satoshi I lost and lost everything, I should have stopped when I got 100k satoshi, so I asked when should we stop?

7 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You told to stop when the victory was enough to withdraw. What if you haven't reached the minimum withdraw but lose? for example, the minimum withdrawal limit is 200k satoshi, here I have gotten 100k satoshi profit more, I should have stopped because I got 100k satoshi, but you told me to stop when the victory was enough to withdraw, I had to reach 200k satoshi, but before until 200k satoshi I lost and lost everything, I should have stopped when I got 100k satoshi, so I asked when should we stop? 

stop if you have reached the victory limit ... that means when the victory can be withdrawn ... even if it's limited to a minimum withdrawal ... as you say, friend ... minimum withdrawal for btc coin is 200k sathoshi / 0.00200000 btc ... if it reaches the limit of victory ... stop and withdraw

if you haven't arrived at the 200k sathoshi number and then you experience defeat, ... that means you have to make a deposit again ... 🙂 🙂  (joking) ....
that means luck is not in your favor, friend ... be patient ... maybe tomorrow or another day, maybe you will get more than that.

keep up the spirit and keep trying

On 16/06/2019 at 16:56, Bimfo said:

Gambler is dangerous is correct, but if you applied the rule that "when you have hit one profit or hit your goal, then stop, catch something money, make one pause and play more, you go have more profit."

On 07/07/2019 at 11:52, Climate1994 said:

I have never stopped at the right time. Every time I win or lose I continue to fight until I run out of money :D

so am I, we never know when we should stop. greed overwhelms us. when we have made a profit, we will try to get more and more, that is what makes us always lose

25 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

so am I, we never know when we should stop. greed overwhelms us. when we have made a profit, we will try to get more and more, that is what makes us always lose

The thing is, that most of us are here because we want to gain something -- though we know that its very unlikely. So it is also very unlikely that one can stop after he won "enough"  -- that's why the owners will never stop gaining from us 🙂

4 minutes ago, GonerGenesis said:

The thing is, that most of us are here because we want to gain something -- though we know that its very unlikely. So it is also very unlikely that one can stop after he won "enough"  -- that's why the owners will never stop gaining from us 🙂

You are right. greed that makes us lose all our victories, we never feel enough. we always hope to get more than enough profit. maybe I should change my mindset. must have a daily target, and if I am able to reach that target, then that is the time I stop, and continue at a later time

2 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You are right. greed that makes us lose all our victories, we never feel enough. we always hope to get more than enough profit. maybe I should change my mindset. must have a daily target, and if I am able to reach that target, then that is the time I stop, and continue at a later time

I had kind of exactly this golden rule ... I gamble with a certain amount till its busted or doubled ... so I busted and instead I stopped I took all the money from my vault because I thought its impossible that the red streak will continue till the end off all this money ... eventually I was wrong

So I will never break my own rules again 😕

On 07/07/2019 at 01:52, Climate1994 said:

I have never stopped at the right time. Every time I win or lose I continue to fight until I run out of money :D

Start setting a winning goal, do not take too much risk by exceeding your goal, this will usually give you more financial return. I use this as a rule in my game, when I hit the target, restart the game again with a low amount, if I lose, I will lose only that little I started to play.

I think this is the problem of many, and I believe that is where the difference is to win, to increase the profits, and then you can risk high, but to risk always is to expose to the danger, that last part is very dangerous.

On 10/07/2019 at 00:29, GonerGenesis said:

I had kind of exactly this golden rule ... I gamble with a certain amount till its busted or doubled ... so I busted and instead I stopped I took all the money from my vault because I thought its impossible that the red streak will continue till the end off all this money ... eventually I was wrong

So I will never break my own rules again 😕

it was humans, including me, if I lost I immediately did a variety of ways so that my previous defeat immediately returned with victory. especially if you get a long red, and my balance runs out, I will make a deposit again and continue the bet that was stopped because of the long red, and finally I lost. hard to guess the amount of red in each payout, but sometimes luck with us

On 07/07/2019 at 09:49, JohnTravel said:
On 17/06/2019 at 02:56, Bimfo said:

Gambler is dangerous is correct, but if you applied the rule that "when you have hit one profit or hit your goal, then stop, catch something money, make one pause and play more, you go have more profit."

@johnTravel I agree with you, friend.
if the win is at a certain limit (minimum withdrawal) then make a withdrawal ... leave your balance a little ... and give a little time lag between it ... then make another bet

if done with consistency and persistence, it could be in the next few hours, we can make withdrawals repeatedly.

this is one of my tricks when betting on primedice ..

i always say, you should damn stop when you're in top, the only question is, how do you know that its enough and you wont profit more, most of us get busted in the same way, we win some and its like yes we can do more and better than this, this is how gambling all about, no one can predict the next result, no one knows if he will profit more or he's done profiting and its time to get busted, if we keep thinking and moving like this the result will never change and it will always end up kicking our asses. 

we should set low goals and have a better self control, and when we say its enough, it means its damn enough and no more bets when we think we did good. only if we do so we can get a better result, or atleast, we cant get busted everytime we try.

On 17/06/2019 at 22:44, DarkBlood096 said:

When you start something, it's so difficult to stop considering every time in your head, your like "just one more" - then 10 bets later down the line, it causes pain especially if your betting really high on dice with large funds.

This is me almost every time!  I get to a certain point or balance  and know I have been on a great run and I need to stop and withdraw.  Then that little devil pops up on my shoulder whispering "Just One More" in my ear.  Next thing I know it's 50 rolls later and all the funds I was going to withdraw are now mostly gone, and that little devil is now laughing at me...