Jump to content
Zoltan

[0.01 BTC] The long running giveaway (Test 2)

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, xlwinner said:

03.40

 

placed by xlwinner on 17/06/2019

Wagered

0.00148610doge.svg

Multiplier

25.00x

Profit

0.03566640doge.svg

 

Edited 4 minutes ago by xlwinner

You can not double post.

3.40

placed by Owly on 18/06/2019

Wagered

0.00000005btc.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00000005btc.svg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Owly said:

You can not double post.

3.40

placed by Owly on 18/06/2019

Wagered

0.00000005btc.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00000005btc.svg

 

i didnt double the post... the forum do it automatically...

 

i will try split 

the forum always merge with last post

 

Edited by xlwinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xlwinner said:

i didnt double the post... the forum do it automatically...

 

i will try split 

Meant to say, that by the rules of this giveaway we are not allowed to stack the bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owly said:

Meant to say, that by the rules of this giveaway we are not allowed to stack the bets.

 

Dammmm rule.... i didnt see that.... you are right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Alejandrosaju said:

4.30

placed by Alejandrosaju on 17/06/2019

Wagered

0.00000100doge.svg

Multiplier

1.01x

Profit

0.00000001doge.svg

 

your bet is not valid, must be after the last 

4.20 is still the last bet

Edited by txtpocar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×