Zoltan

[0.01 BTC] The long running giveaway (Test 2)

Ends: Whenever the goal is reached

Requirements

Hopefully you remember the first run which i did in April, this one will be similar and it will also sound a bit complex, but i will try to explain it.  What i need from all of you, that you fill out this topic with numbers between 0-99.90. It should be in increasing order so the first entry should be a roll of "0" , second entry should be the roll "0.10" 3rd entry "0.20" and so on. That is not all though! As you can't post a new message if yours was the last, as it would merge, therefore if you posted an entry you have to wait until someone hits the next target, so you can post again. Every new entry has to have a bigger bet ID than the previous one, so you can't stack winner bets and just wait for the opportunity. This way if you are lucky and persistent you could win up to 0.005 BTC as explained later.

No minimum bet!

Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.

They have to be winning bets.

Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.

10+ forum post count.

Haven't broken any General Giveaways Rules!

Prize Pool

Every correct entry is 0.00001 BTC (yes i know it is small, this is just a test run and you can have multiple entries, so if you are lucky, you can get up to 0.005BTC) (Hopefully there will be no one with only one eligible entry, as minimum tip amount is 2k :D)

How to Enter

Respond to this topic, and link your bet IDs using the link function in the text editor. 

(Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button)

PS.: If you see someone posted a wrong bet, then please try to post a correct one instead and don't go for the next number until the previous one is not eligible.

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Sorry this is wrong, you need to hit exactly the number zero first. (0.00)

ya i saaw sorry wrong post 

Just now, draksul81 said:

roll 0.10 or 0.10-0.19???

Just 0.10 next 0.20 next 0.30 like it's described in the first post :)

Posted (edited)

placed by willames on 16/06/2019

Wagered

0.01296598doge.svg

Multiplier

116.47x

Profit

1.49718923doge.svg

The 0.40, I hope it's like this ...

bet.png

Edited by willames