FotisNt

Inactive moderators?

Hello everyone! So I was just browing different forum topics such as alt coins discussion / other websites etc. I actually tracked many banable stuff like referral links, most of them are not clean links but hidden ref ones. Which means that even if it seems like a clean one, it's not, just an edit on the referral one. So I was just wondering where the ''moderators'' are to solve all these issues. I actually got 3 warning points due to this mistake but it seems that some people just keep doing this without even a warning or something. Do you also noticed that moderators are kinda inactive? Let me hear your thoughts!

I think those people who spam links they do not care about warnings. They came only to distribute their links or advertise their scammers sites. It seems to me that everything is fine as I see how quickly the spam or advertising content is deleted.

3 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I think those people who spam links they do not care about warnings. They came only to distribute their links or advertise their scammers sites. It seems to me that everything is fine as I see how quickly the spam or advertising content is deleted.

True that! The point is that users like them, haven't get any punishment or a post deletion. Although, I literally got 3 warning posts while I was pretty active and never even spammed no sense comments like most people around. Could happen to anyone anyways.

I feel the moderators are active enough, and most of these people that post spams and scam sites are always banned within the 1st 24 hours the account used in spamming was created. Sometimes, if the spams are to much, the IP of that person is blocked indefinitely. 

So I think it will be unfair to working moderators that they are inactive, when opposite is the case.

I feel the moderator is quite active, they may look inactive, but actually they always monitor the progress of all of us. they will give a warning to users who violate the rules of this site. there are many moderators ... so there is a possibility that they will divide their time.
So I think it is unfair for the moderator who works that they are not active, even though what happens is the opposite.

6 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Hello everyone! So I was just browing different forum topics such as alt coins discussion / other websites etc. I actually tracked many banable stuff like referral links, most of them are not clean links but hidden ref ones. Which means that even if it seems like a clean one, it's not, just an edit on the referral one. So I was just wondering where the ''moderators'' are to solve all these issues. I actually got 3 warning points due to this mistake but it seems that some people just keep doing this without even a warning or something. Do you also noticed that moderators are kinda inactive? Let me hear your thoughts!

that is unfortunate that you got points, how did you make the mistake though, did you end up doing it on purpose and just got caught? or you did it without realizing, as if it was without realizing maybe file an appeal? I know on stake forum there is a᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ report this post feature.... i did not find it on this forum though. Maybe it can be added or something or you can pm or dm or contact support in site and let them know in order to remove the links that are not in line with the bylaws of the forum

11 hours ago, FotisNt said:

I actually tracked many banable stuff like referral links, most of them are not clean links but hidden ref ones.

Report them. They will be taken down immediately and users warned.

So I was just wondering where the ''moderators'' are to solve all these issues.

Most moderators only comment when it is needed to. If you need help, PM them. If you need something checked, report it.

I actually got 3 warning points due to this mistake but it seems that some people just keep doing this without even a warning or something.

False statement. You have/had zero warnings on PD forum. Stop lying.

Do you also noticed that moderators are kinda inactive?

Of course, and the forum is getting moderated on its own, right? 😁

8 hours ago, williamsh said:

If you got a warning which is unfair, due to a moderator accusing you of using a referral link where you used a clean link, live support is there to help you resolve it :) Hope that helps :)

This is also a wrong statement. Please read the forum rules once again. Posting a referral link under a clean link will lead to a warning because that is against the forum rules. Live support is not there to help you with these issues. PM the moderator who gave the warning point in such cases if you think it was not warranted for. But for breaking a forum rule obviously it wont be removed for a certain point of time.

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

This is also a wrong statement. Please read the forum rules once again. Posting a referral link under a clean link will lead to a warning because that is against the forum rules. Live support is not there to help you with these issues. PM the moderator who gave the warning point in such cases if you think it was not warranted for. But for breaking a forum rule obviously it wont be removed for a certain point of time.

Oh okay. I thought that this user posted a clean link only, and then was accused of posting it as a referral link. my bad :D

Also, I can confirm that the moderators are super active on Primedice, always making sure the form is running as it should, and not filled with spam :)