Kate

How do you use the vault as how ?

So we all know that primedice had introduced the vault back then to keep pur coins safe but ever since the hype had died i dont know if people still use it anyways i use it for one main thing and it has helped quite a bit. What i do is if i win like 5 usd or something in a day i deposit 1 usd to the vault and never withdraw from it so that is kind of my strategy i use.

So when i desperately need it then i withdraw and use it only if i need it desperately.

So i was thinking do you guys use the vault as a piggy bank or for some other purposes for me the vault is a piggy bank xD and love it !

I use daily the vault. 90% of my funds are in vault and I play with 10%. When I loose I withdraw another 10% from vault.

Also when I win I put 10% to the vault.

9 minutes ago, DariusBrasov said:

I use daily the vault. 90% of my funds are in vault and I play with 10%. When I loose I withdraw another 10% from vault.

Also when I win I put 10% to the vault.

Oh quite an interesting strategy if you have good amount of luck but what will happen if you keep on busting will you keep on withdrawing until you win ? 

Without the Vault, I believe PD can keep our coins safe. The main reason for the vault is to help us with control. People still use the vault. I use the vault well. Everyday, I try to deposit there no matter how small. Most times, just to save myself from myself. I know if I don't do that, I might become stupid and act stupidly believing I might hit it.

Rather than become so engrossed and bust all. Why not keep some after some winnings? Earlier this year, I always keep 30% of my winnings per day, which actually worked then, Until  one day when I decided to hit the moon, then I met the sun on the way and I got burnt.

Vault is a good feature, and because people don't talk about it again doesn't mean we don't use it.

I have many difficulties to manage my bank, my problem is that most of time i play with all my balance without using vault feature. 

I think maybe that having a bigger balance will protect me from red line, but no i always end busted even if the amount is big.

Only I use the repository, doupstis half the balance, I lose on the main ...
now, when it is necessary to beat the loss, I take the storage immediately and, because of the past loss, make a mistake or hurry) 😂

I never use it because I often ask for confirmation every time I want to withdraw the coins that we keep, so I prefer to save at a gambling site that opens a bankroll investment. so usually I play with 20% of the available funds then if I lose a deposit from the site, but when I get a lot of wins I will immediately save funds on the site because I can get multiple profits.

Well sure Vault is / was a solution to someones problem when concerning into saving his own cash or for some as you mentioned using it as piggy bank.

For me i just have it for nothing in particular, i just use my bank account since Primedice was born and it never failed.

Although that if you do send to your bank and has not made a specific wagering amount you will not be able to tip from it.

The vault is great for people who lack discipline when it comes to gambling. I don't use it, because I have the displicple to not bust my entire balance by betting. Good discipline is not easy to master but does improve with practise :)

21 minutes ago, williamsh said:

The vault is great for people who lack discipline when it comes to gambling. I don't use it, because I have the displicple to not bust my entire balance by betting. Good discipline is not easy to master but does improve with practise :)

Discipline: the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience.

Which of the current discipline explanation meanings are you describing this sort of vault usage?

Because i have not understood how you relate Discipline with Vault usage... Everyone can gamble and use only specific balance without vault or even can take out of the vault...

Vault is an exciting feature, which helps us remove some Altcoin in a safe place. Or use vault as a place to save Altcoin. If you want to be unable to become white, use 10% of the winning amount after each turn to put in the vault.

6 minutes ago, nuvong said:

Vault is an exciting feature, which helps us remove some Altcoin in a safe place. Or use vault as a place to save Altcoin. If you want to be unable to become white, use 10% of the winning amount after each turn to put in the vault.

By altcoin you mean every coin i guess? And unable to become white you mean busting?

Most of the time i send all my profit to my bank account and never return it back to the gambled account one.

It is easy to get more profit that way than with regular 10% or less than 50%.

Yes, I can say vault like a piggy bank, which is the point of saving, setting aside some of the profits you get. but personally, I never use it, all my balance stays in place, I never set aside a part of my profit, yes if losing means losing, if I win it means that I can withdraw. but that might be a mistake

I rarely use storage because I know that if I lose, I will still withdraw money from there. If you accumulate and do not take them, then yes it is a good way to collect some money.

I still use safe to collect coins, and only shot in a need, is the safest method to date, to save money, coins and other goods ...

6 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Which of the current discipline explanation meanings are you describing this sort of vault usage?

I mean that the vault is pointless if people plan to use it to help stop them gambling the money away, becaseu you can easily withdraw from it, and it is instant. A more suitable way would be to have a lock-in peroid where users cannot touch the funds. That way, even if they lack displine to keep the money in the valut, they still cannot withdraw.

waduhek i totally forgot about pd having a vault.... i guess i dont use it in stake ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎enough so i forget about the entire concept all together... i must start using this to help me not degen as much as i do..... thank you for the info.. i think its a good thing for self control

There are very few players using it, or some people choose it as a place to keep Cryptocurrency. I often give up 30% of the total profit there so that after I burn the bag, I still have extra money to continue gambling.

The funds I managed to save up goes to the vault. The vault helps us all cool down between sessions. It will let us breathe a little while we wait for the funds to be confirmed, etc. I just don't know why sometimes there's a delay in email. It's a bother sometimes xD 

I don't tend to use the vault at Primedice at all, If I have funds I tend to bust them or make enough for a withdrawal. I'm not even so sure that if Primedice was gone the next day, wouldn't my vault money? A friend of mine told me that, but I'm not so sure what to say because that could possibly be true.

On 16/06/2019 at 10:31, davincuy said:

i did that until i reach the minimum withdrawal

Oh for me what i mostly do is i just keep ir in the vault and mostly use that balance instead of depositing for playing soo... i dont have to deposit and play with wins only. 

Posted (edited)
On 16/06/2019 at 10:37, rembo2 said:

I rarely use storage because I know that if I lose, I will still withdraw money from there. If you accumulate and do not take them, then yes it is a good way to collect some money.

Then send to an wallet address, an exchanger instead using your profit again?

Learn from your mistakes people and stop being greedy...

Edited by DreamStage

On 19/06/2019 at 11:19, MrNice23 said:

Vault is very useful indeed , when you got a big bankroll , but sometimes i forgot to use , and that's how i bust so fast , i should use it more.....

I personally can even say never use vault. yes I only play, if I win big, then I will withdraw, leaving it for gambling capital again