Kate

Won 1 btc but the price fell.

I have always some weird questions and while i was playing Primedice i thought about a question that is What if you were playing a lot and busted a lot of Bitcoin and won back 1 Bitcoin somehow and suddenly some whale comes out of no where and just dips the price of bitcoin in the market to like 200 USD i know i know this is not possible at all but speaking hypothetically what if this happened ?

What would your first emotion be ? And for eg. You busted like 300 USD in total . What would you do and what would your first emotion be ?

Lol. Very bad emotion at first, but after some time, it becomes a normal thing. That's the thing about gamblers, a real gambler don't stay on a loss or a news for too long, because it makes it not easy to move on.

But again, it all depends what I start with and if I made a little profit even with the price dip.

For example, the price is almost $9k now, and then it gets to $200, If I had started with 1k sats, to win 1 BTC, then I will not be too concerned. So far, I mad profit, I am good with it.

Disappointment and Fail ... But there were all moments when Bitcoin fell, and that would be no exception. I would payout half of Bitcoin (even 3/4 withdraw) and play the rest for the rest, but those that were withdrawn will be in the wallet for now Bitcoin does not rise again)

I would probabily kill myself thinking of it (seriously).

Like what the actual fuck just happened and who did to prevent such massive dumping.

It already happened back in 2017 when it reached $18.000 and economic bubble bursted back to ~ $8.000

Posted (edited)

I have lost more in a single day of price drop than in all my years of gambling.

The next day, the price dropped the same amount, again.

Yes, I still remember the feeling. It's hard to describe. Very mixed emotions.

Edited by allisonn

15 minutes ago, allisonn said:

I have lost more in a single day of price drop than in all my years of gambling.

How much have you lost and profit so far?

I am assuming you are an active trader or pherhaps am i wrong? :P

If you do trade where are you watching the constant price, are you using a main exchanger for your tradings? Loved to hear more about it ;)

It can't fall too hard, but if that happens, maybe this is a bad thing. Based on the amount of Bitcoin you own, it is possible that the amount you earn cannot be more than the loss amount when Bitcoin price fell.

8 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

How much have you lost and profit so far?

I am assuming you are an active trader or pherhaps am i wrong? :P

If you do trade where are you watching the constant price, are you using a main exchanger for your tradings? Loved to hear more about it ;)

Not a trader. I have maybe 0.01 on an exchange? Not sure.

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

we all know the price of bitcoin is fluctuating. so if I personally, it's already a risk we plunge into the world of cryptocurrency, where the price of coins can change at any time

So basically you are saying that no new investors should start their journey into cryptocurrency trading just because you stated that way?

If that would be a real issue do you think investors would still be on market trading for world fiat?

Think again on your point and you might find yourself how wrong your statement was ;)

Posted (edited)
On 16/06/2019 at 02:53, allisonn said:

wow really? did you buy when it btc was like at 20k or something :o

Edited by Eminx3
spelling errors

but yeah i guess it would be unlucky, the volitility of the market is why ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i never keep the coins to be honest... well partially why i dont keep em... if i had money i rather keep it in dollars honestly... but i dont have that either lol

2 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Some topic of yours really seems that u r like 'i have no idea what to write about but i want the money' xd

It's possible scenario, but mostly unlikely, i'd be pissed as all probably :D

You know you can always report him as i do and mods take care of him for us ;)

Anyway about your reply:

It is not unlikely, it's just very low chance on getting such price dumps considering that if price is having a bull run most of the people will still want to buy more and more because of the speculation that exists during that time.

Now if you start seeing a small price difference and is a negative one than for sure most of newbie investors / gamblers will start panic selling thus creating a sell chain where the price will dive all of a sudden.

If that situation happens, I don't know if it should be fun or sad. If it happens, I think I will go get a long stick and smash my computer. I was definitely going crazy

It will definitely be a doomsday for me if this situation is true. I will go to find and kill whales that sell Bitcoin at low prices. I pray that the BTC price will never fall to $ 300

That may happen because the electronic market is always coupled with the risk that I think if that's the case, I think I have to deal with it thinking how to resolve it ...

It's better not to think about it. There is no way to prevent such things, since we don't have control over its value. Maybe it could happen one day, but not in a short period of time, so I think you don't need to worry too much about it.

well to be honest i really dont care about btc price, 1 btc will always equal 1 btc, if you care that much about the price then you can simply hold it, and sell it at a good price. still winning a full coin is a great job and you should not throw it when u get such a profit, i wish i can make couple coins once more, then i hold them and quit gambling.

You know you can always report him as i do and mods take care of him for us

Anyway about your reply:

It is not unlikely, it's just very low chance on getting such price dumps considering that if price is having a bull run most of the people will still want to buy more and more because of the speculation that exists during that time.

Now if you start seeing a small price difference and is a negative one than for sure most of newbie investors / gamblers will start panic selling thus creating a sell chain where the price will dive all of a sudden.

That outcome would phase me much. Not to say it would be a happy experience but i would just sit on it. I don't see bitcoin staying down whenever it falls. It will always have a purpose so always have a value. If zcash didn't take bitcoin out of peoples minds nothing will. Zcash is a more anonymous coin. And as far as i can see that's bitcoins only trick up its sleeve. Besides the destabilization of the central banking system.

VIVA LA BITCOIN!