Kate

What makes you stay here ?

For me its more of a come back and i think im staying this time.

A lot have changed since i left PD and now theres stake with more games. Reason why im gonna stay because theres a lot of excitement going on both sites.  The People are also good including support and Eddie.

Not only at pd I'm playing at every site. Though my gambling journey started here. And I have spent much time here. Now I play at every site. Equally I will say. Like now I'm playing at pd and I have open another tab for stake page. Though I don't play at all site together cause don't have balance everywhere to play. Pd is the root of gambling sites. All other site is a copy of it. That's why I like it here and trust it. Yesterday I lost my important money here and was to angry at chat. But still don't think that I will left pd. Winning and losing is a part of gambling. I want to recover in future. Most of the gamblers stay at gambling site for making profit. 

Edited by Mahdirakib

The staff here are the best, out of all the sites that I have ever visited. This is the number one reason why I stay in the Prime Dice / Stake community. The staff here are so friendly and if you ever have a question / problem, their response time is EXTREMELY fast and they will give you the best answer / resolution that they could possible do. No other site can offer this, so I only play on these 2 sites! :D 

On 06/09/2019 at 20:05, ThePug said:

The staff here are the best, out of all the sites that I have ever visited. This is the number one reason why I stay in the Prime Dice / Stake community. The staff here are so friendly and if you ever have a question / problem, their response time is EXTREMELY fast and they will give you the best answer / resolution that they could possible do. No other site can offer this, so I only play on these 2 sites! :D 

So just because the staff are you still here? I know that all the staff here are always friendly. but is that a good reason to stay here? Are you here to chat with staff or gamble? what if the staff are friendly, but you always lose every day, are you still here?