Kate

Run Primedice on two tabs

I would rather suggest to play one at a time if u use prerolls cause atleast u pay full attention to 1 ongoing bet. I have tried 2 at one time but it leads to losing on one or both

i have to try that, betting with two tabs,  i think you could  do some strategies too, like maybe run 990x and 99x at same time, or like run 2x martingale and like.. 5x martingale at same time, or run Two martingales At same time 2x, one on under other on over.

On 17/09/2019 at 09:11, Cat4Life said:

i have to try that, betting with two tabs,  i think you could  do some strategies too, like maybe run 990x and 99x at same time, or like run 2x martingale and like.. 5x martingale at same time, or run Two martingales At same time 2x, one on under other on over.

I think that is the only way I would do it is if I am hunting a huge multiplier on one tab and playing more normally on the other as well.  It can cause some issues though, so not really sure it is a good idea...

I tried to run it continuously on 2 tabs, and the error kept coming up. And 1 of 2 tabs will be stopped. This always happens after 2-5 minutes when you start. I think this is a conflict error when too many bets made at the same time.

On 14/06/2019 at 01:41, AHCareP said:

So it is possible to enable PD on two tabs, but I don’t think that I can do something with one account. I ran 2 dicebot and 2 sites (PD and stake) and then I will say yes that the computer and RAM will be chromate, and during a long game you will need to clean the bot system, and even worse, the computer will work.

It seems that it can indeed run primedice and stake simultaneously using 2 computers ... and using it dicebot simultaneously ... but it requires a little extra capital, along with other connections ... especially for those who have...

I tried but it makes the game slow. And I can't play properly. Roll happens slowly. My phone become hot. I tried playing auto in a tab and manual game on other tab. But I think pd is a heavy site. My browser lags much that time.

To be honest, I have never tried to run primedice in two tabs. I will try playing on two tabs, I would like to ask if playing on multiple tabs can increase the chance of winning. thank you

I know of someone that has 2 accounts and they were using 2 different accounts to wager for the race. They ended up getting top 10, but I just can’t help feeling that they didn’t end up in profit after all of it. It is a passive income but not sure if wagering like that can always give you profit. :/ 

On 21/09/2019 at 05:22, ThePug said:

I know of someone that has 2 accounts and they were using 2 different accounts to wager for the race. They ended up getting top 10, but I just can’t help feeling that they didn’t end up in profit after all of it. It is a passive income but not sure if wagering like that can always give you profit. :/ 

I also think so, having 2 or more accounts in primedice and trying to include everything in the competition also requires relatively large capital. It seems like if they win the race, they won't necessarily win the bet, it could be that their loss in the bet cannot be covered by their winnings from the prize. so the point is useless .. because gambling is looking for winners not looking for losers

Never tried this, are you talking about playing with many tabs or windows open in the same seed? I can't see any logic in this since the seed is the same, unless it accelerates the seed numbers, so there may be an advantage to getting an expected number quickly.

17 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Never tried this, are you talking about playing with many tabs or windows open in the same seed? I can't see any logic in this since the seed is the same, unless it accelerates the seed numbers, so there may be an advantage to getting an expected number quickly.

This is very unlikely. because primedice has only one game, except primedice has another game besides dice, or opens a new tab with the same id and the same seed but bet with different coins. it can. and I've tried it. One window hunt uses the BTC coin as a bet and the other tab I hunt uses doge, ltc and eth. but very high risk of destruction.

Wow. I'm thinking opening up 10 tabs wouldn't be a problem for me at all! I don't face any issues at all with it.... I bet on 10 tabs sometimes to wager a lot.. not here but on stake

1 hour ago, vijaypondini said:

Wow. I'm thinking opening up 10 tabs wouldn't be a problem for me at all! I don't face any issues at all with it.... I bet on 10 tabs sometimes to wager a lot.. not here but on stake

i am not sure if you really dont face any troubles, but usually playing with 2 tabs at the same time makes the site so laggy and the bets are very slow especially if you use chrome... i really dont know what device or browser you use to open 10 tabs at the same time without facing any troubles or lags.

Once I happened to happen by chance. Dicebot worked for me. I went into the kitchen, drank coffee, and when I came forgot about dicebot  :) I chatted, and then decided to check out a new strategy. I started playing on the site itself and was very surprised that any errors constantly appeared. Then I saw dicebot on the taskbar and bounced in the chair :) Nothing critical happened. But now I follow my actions very carefully. I think that there will be nothing good from launching several windows.

9 hours ago, Elastomania said:

Why is this necessary at all, if the speed is already quite fast, especially after the last update.

I don't think it's a matter of speed in betting, but about how to shift the hash server's view of seed calculations, and if possible, this way can make a double win in a short amount of time. because the calculation of the seed goes in the same roll,
but I am doubting the analysis, because after all, the hash server cannot be fooled by any device

lol i didnt thought that it was possible and legal to do but yes its obviously will cause bugs  . you can just play on one tab using auto roll and you can turn off the animation and sound and every other feature so that your gameplay will become faster .

On 02/07/2019 at 13:28, nolep said:

I sometimes run it to races because it will quickly increase wagered, but also I often open two tabs just to chat in chat rooms.
because if we chat in the tab that is used to play sometimes often have problems and often experience their own refresh, so I open two tabs to make it easier.
but it's quite unlucky to play on a smartphone because I can't chat because it's too small and will definitely make the smartphone's performance often hot

why dont you just double your bets and use higher payouts so that you can fasten your wagger ?  also you can still chat while playing  but the idea is good if your playing autoroll on one tab and just chat on the other tab because i think that reduces lags  . and yes on mobile you cant chat but what if you browse using the pc view ? but idk if the mobile can handle that   .

Edited by bitboy26

This is some degen shit lmfao I sometimes run it to races because it will quickly increase wagered, but also I often open two tabs just to chat in chat rooms.
because if we chat in the tab that is used to play sometimes often have problems and often experience their own refresh, so I open two tabs to make it easier.
but it's quite unlucky to play on a smartphone because I can't chat because it's too small and will definitely make the smartphone's performance often hot

But usually I'd just run dicebot and one tab If I was going to multibet.

This will cause bugs and glitches. its much safer just to take your time, and bet big and know when to quit.