Kate

Why are you not getting rained ? Question has been answered.

Ok so we all know the rain feature in the site right ? The bot which gives rains to players who have got a seat in their list and then beggars just pop out from the grave. This rain thing has brought many problems to the site and the main one question on every players mind is " Why am i not getting rained ? "

Ok let me tell you why see primedice has over 100 of players and you are one of them and if you keep getting rain then other players will ask the same question so to make it even you might not keep on getting rained like before.

What do you guys feel ? Does this question pop up too much or nah ?

53 minutes ago, nolep said:

I have never received rain, even though I am often active in the room. and I think if the player who receives rain is a player whose total stakes are big. so players who have small bets like me never get rain.

It is the amount of total wagered in the time frame in minute now not like before where if a player is super active in chat then he or she gets added on to the list and gets rained xD

the requirements for getting rain are clear, we have to be a wager and we have to be in the chatroom. and to get it is certainly random. there is, to appreciate the users who are active in the chatroom. so anyone can get it. related to the case of users who often get rain and don't get rain, the possibility can be seen from how often the user is chatting in the chatroom

The settings in the settings, in my opinion, have a big effect on rain, especially if the capital of the stake is small, so you can still get it. If this is a small bet, hidden preferences should be rare. Except for a big bet on elephants, there is a chance to get it, even without a chat.

But,I think all this - it's just random  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

i was wondering if the same "Settings" apply that stake has on rain dropping etc... like imagine i have to have my stats not on hidden or whatnot?
oh  nevermind... i get it.. i just read :

7 hours ago, AHCareP said:

The settings in the settings, in my opinion, have a big effect on rain, especially if the capital of the stake is small, so you can still get it. If this is a small bet, hidden preferences should be rare. Except for a big bet on elephants, there is a chance to get it, even without a chat.

But,I think all this - it's just random  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

ok ok.... so it actually makes sense now when at stake i see sometimes people getting rain when not have chatted... ooooooh thats not good... not good at all.... i think this should be changed honestly