AHCareP

My strategy(little balance)

I myself play PD manually, and after making conclusions or losing balance, I’m still missing some little thing, and I’m trying to get up to them.
I myself play 1.1x in such a case

1.thumb.jpg.cdb8b616eb2f37524f7a9d55baf6d1e5.jpg

And my strategy is to start doing pre-rolls until I catch 3-5 red for 10-20 bets and then I try to catch a long, but not red, but green already, and play max bet until tripling (and more) balance, then quiet at 10x turn and play

2.thumb.jpg.ab3c7bfc4a0869fb736ba29ae79464fd.jpg

I wonder how you like my method of sub-pane, yesterday I brought it myself with 3k sat 200k, and it seems like norm.How about that?

10 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

this strategy for me, can't be said safe. I've done it before, but all I have lost is maybe today is your day. good luck always

Damn, I forgot to write at the end that the balance will be more or less possible to play with other x. For example, if from 3k to 30-50k satosh, then I already play 5x, 50x and so on)
And since I also know this is a dangerous strategy,but it’s not so scary to lift everything evenly from the rain 😃

All strategies will fail at some point. So my suggestion for you would be to cash out and withdraw the profit, and start again with 3k. That way you will constantly be making profit, and if you lose, all you will lose is the 3k :)

I've tried that strategy, but it's not a good strategy to play for a long time. I myself almost tried many strategies and concluded that there was no good strategy to play for a long time. my advice is never to play for a long time because surely you will find red in a row, which eventually consumes all your balance.

I fear these multipliers. I was twice plundered by the multiplier 1.1x. I caught 7 and 10 red in a row. It seems to me that it is safer to play x2 or x2.5. In any case, this is my opinion, maybe everything is different with you.

On 13/06/2019 at 20:39, rembo2 said:

I fear these multipliers. I was twice plundered by the multiplier 1.1x. I caught 7 and 10 red in a row. It seems to me that it is safer to play x2 or x2.5. In any case, this is my opinion, maybe everything is different with you.

serious? have you ever reached 10 red in a row at payout 1.10x? I've never reached 10 reds in a row. at most I got 5 reds in a row. means even though a large win chance percentage does not rule out the possibility of losing

The most unwise thing to do is to stick with one strategy on PD. I think I have  seen 7 losses on that particular payout before. You just need to change a little bit of strategy and go back to that particular winning strategy once in a while. No strategy last that long on PD. I don't know how they do it but they will always mess you up real quick.

Anytime you have the opportunity to cash out, cash out and move on. Don't stay too long trying to hit the moon, because if you miss the moon, you won't hit the star on PD, you will fucking hit the sun. 

Stick with the plan and cash out anytime you have the chance. Goodluck in your rolls bro.

thats just werid to me, i  know everything is reltive but, ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i never can get myself to be able to play on a 1.1x game mode... let along have it be on manual!

i guess your right Kate, must be a good strategy if it works for the user.
on the other hand for myself its not a good one at all,᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i will run more tests with it though to try it out... maybe the luck has changed and ill win with a 1.1x bet strat like our sir Ansar, btw thanks for posting your strat, always like to read new things,.

In some ocasions your strategy of pre rolling might work, other don't.

As for example, asume that you in fact hit the right nonces where you consider it will be some red streak.

Expecting a max red streak of 31 reds wich your 20 pre rolls would miss it and thus profiting might also be at difference nonces which you might it under your normal rolls.

Implementing strategies by playing crafts is the right choice. But how do you know that it is in the series of successive wins? If after every success you raise the bet amount higher, then you think you can lose at the highest bet amount?

34 minutes ago, nuvong said:

Implementing strategies by playing crafts is the right choice. But how do you know that it is in the series of successive wins? If after every success you raise the bet amount higher, then you think you can lose at the highest bet amount?

You know i have implemented my own strategies based on experienced gambling events. Such as from professional gamblers or myself in busting or winning within certain ocasions.

Just as you said only from experience and trying out new strategies (different) than everything you have used so far you will end up knowing your limitations.