Kate

Bitcoin prediction for June ?

So this is a new month in the year 2019 and with every new month the bitcoin price either goes down or either it would go high and many people do some predictions which turn out to be true later on which is a surprise. 

So why dont you guys take your chance to be one of those cool guys and give your predictions of what will the price of bitcoin be in this month. Give your predictions for the peak and the lowest price that bitcoin will reach.

For me i would say the peak would be 9000 USD and the lowest it can go this month would be 7400 USD and wont go below that.

I predict if the price of bitcoin will reach the highest point around 11000 usd and experience a low point at 8000 usd.
I am very confident because Bitcoin continues to try to rise even though it is still decreasing.
Bitcoin correction continues to occur so there is a possibility that prices will go to the moon or experience a very drastic decline.