MrNice23

Girls/Women in Primedice

2 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

It's really weird but the girls seem to be more frequent from countries like the phillipines and russia not sure why though ? :P

I have noticed this as well... it is kind of odd, but definitely seems to be true from what I have seen as well.

Definitely girls in primedice. My friend is a beautiful young girl and it is thanks to her that I can know this great forum. She instructed me to play dice games and many other games

I have met real women who play gambling on other websites most of them rarely talk in the room and maybe some of them are embarrassed if they are found out that they are women so they are still hiding when playing and who are often in the room and chatting are rarely real women .

For me i treat them boys even their name was girl, we cant say its girl when their name is for girls.. maybe they just named themselves a girl one just to get tip/s from players

the only girls here i believe was the supports irena,jelena bojana mirela etc. 

For 3 years in pd i have noticed some usernames are girls but definitely not true girls😂😂😂 but i nkow some girls play here i nkow them coz were friends in fb.. lol

But i think in my opinion using girl usernames in pd just maybe to catch some attention... :)

It is common but community-wise, does gender really matters whenever you present yourself to everyone? I mean, is it even worth to fool oneself just to garner few, almost insignificant amount of coins? Whoever is doing that must be so desperate and have serious interpersonal relationship deficits.

I know people can do that but the person whom they are trying to fool isn't the loser in the end if you come to think of it... The time being wasted, the damage that he is doing to his own ego, the win chance and the coin value they might be able to get won't just simply add up.

13 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

The problem is rather that lots of guys try to impersonate as a woman and trying to get extra tips and what not from guys.

And there might be enough lonely souls who fall for such fraud.

That is definitely true.  I have seen it happen many times, no matter how may warnings they are given not to to trust the "women" they are sending money too.

On 12/06/2019 at 13:50, Bimfo said:

I know Irena, Bojana and Mirela are real girls and beautiful girls. Lol. Another person I think is a girl is Sleepywillow. I don't trust most of them those girls though. Some can be a catfish.

Just be careful and not fall victim. 

yeah, lmao catfishes, Well idk,.. so man  have more chance to get addicted to gambling or something?? why is that so, then.. lol.

Girls in gambling pretty rare. But not unavailable. I have seen many real girl on gambling sites. Though I haven't seen any girl on pd doing gamble. Maybe cause I'm not so much active at chat. But I have seen girls doing gambling at some other site. Yeah I'm sure most of people use girl name or image in gambling sites are fake. They just try to get money form winner.