AHCareP

What cryptocurrencies to pay attention in 2019-2020?

Bitcoin, simply because it is Bitcoin, and it is about him that they think when they talk about the crypt. Interest in him will definitely be high. Ether, yes, especially considering its dynamics relative to Bitcoin. He has all the chances of overtaking dad in terms of growth)😄

But do not forget about the new crypts, which should become leaders in growth,It is interesting, I think about investing in a crypt in the next year, and I wanted to know in which crypts the news to watch and buy?

The king is only one - Bitcoin. There are plenty of coins that offer some solutions to bitcoin downsides and hundreds of shitcoins that only want's to steal money from investors. Year ago I would say to look for the projects that has a great team behind it. Experienced developers could bring really innovative product on the market and still some BTC dominance.

Today dev team is not so important as MARKETING. Shity projects with good marketing are making money for investors. Sad but true. Good marketing will attract investors, this will increase price, growing price will attract other people to the project. If You invest in the begging You could make easy 500%.

From my perspective I would wait until BTC will achieve something like 50k dollars and then invest into some alt coin. Why 50k You could ask. Let refresh this topic in June 2020 :)

in my opinion cryptocurrency that needs to be considered is only bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin and ethereum. because the four coins have good future potential. for other coins I'm not sure I have a good future.

My attention is always attracted by only one currency and this is Bitcoin. If everything is in order with Bitcoin and it will grow, it will affect the growth of all other cryptocurrencies. But which one of them can fly to the moon is a mystery to me.

Yes it is good to hold on to the king of all coin which is bitcoin, but on the bright side, some Alt coins are also making big waves such as litecoin. Am currently banking on LTC and hoping it will grow up to $300 this year

If you are considering in investing and paying attention for 2019 to 2020 onto normal crypto currencies and not alt ones you should always go for the ones on top 5 at least from Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Right now they are:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash

I would not even worry about anything else as these have the higher volume trading and circulating supply for 24 hours

XRP is very often talked about, starting from the crypto world connoisseurs, to the traders who are not satisfied with the profits that they generate.

He has gone through several allegations, and even all lawsuits, which focus on potential elements of centralization or abuse by their creators.

This coin is different from Bitcoin in many ways, including the fact that it cannot be mined, other than that the parent company holds most of the XRP coins. However, over time, these accusations began to fade, because XRP began to prove itself.

The centralized element began to disappear, with more power being transferred to network participants. Furthermore, the XRP even succeeded in making several lawsuits dismissed, further enhancing its own image. In addition, this coin has a favored reputation among banks throughout the world, with more than 120 banks in 40 countries willing to partner with it.